Should Isaac's mine be nerfed?

#41TerraponPosted 3/28/2013 11:24:03 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
His his series he could place down multiple mines, so by him only being able to place 1 was already a nerf. As much as I hate this move spammed by Isaac's it doesn't exactly need a nerf. If any of it's properties were changed then it wouldn't be able to combo into. Without defense it would be way to easy to destroy like Jak's "yellow drone." Yeah overall it doesn't need anymore nerfs.

His "yellow drone" feels so much more useful now...
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#423D3Posted 3/28/2013 11:36:10 AM
rlaur2 posted...
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia sucks. Watch a real comedy show like Arrested Development.

Ding ding ding
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#43BuffedSackBoyPosted 3/28/2013 11:38:08 AM
Yes. If sackboy cant have a cake that stays on the wall forever then Isaac shouldnt have a mine that stays on the wall forever. Plus the mine cannot be absorbed or reflected.
---
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#44ChimcharwhoohooPosted 3/28/2013 2:32:30 PM
Some people just cannoy destroy the mine.

Heihachi
I don't think Radec can, since hd esotn have anything that explodes that close to the ground.
Sir Dan can't (it cant be absorbed by the shield, and it withstands multiple drumsticks, greenhand just goes right past it)
Kat can't (to my knowledge, not that she'd need to destroy it in the first place)

the mine even withstands Zeus's FULLY CHARGED lightning strikes.

and come to think of it.. I don't think G.Cole can either. If he even tries, it blows him up too, unless you want to wait 5 seconds for a sticky grenade to blow up.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft PSASBR Mains: Zeus/Kat/G.Cole/E.Cole
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.
#45Rlaur2Posted 3/28/2013 2:34:00 PM
Kat can down circle and Good Cole can up circle in the air.
---
-_-
#46ChimcharwhoohooPosted 3/28/2013 2:38:44 PM
rlaur2 posted...
Kat can down circle and Good Cole can up circle in the air.

okay G,Cole can then. but I know that Kats attract can't.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft PSASBR Mains: Zeus/Kat/G.Cole/E.Cole
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.