5$ a character?

#1CanadyansPosted 3/27/2013 1:11:08 AM
Any chance the DLC chars would go on sale or something? I picked up Emmett and Kat when they were free but I think 5 bucks for Zeus and another 5 for Isaac is asking a bit much. I probably wouldn't play either much but I'd like to add them to my roster for friends to play.
---
Xbox Live GT: Null Ordo
PSN: Canadyan
#2grzajabarkusPosted 3/27/2013 1:57:04 AM
One can only hope. Porbably not for a year or so, if ever
#3PokemonYoutubePosted 3/27/2013 8:20:15 AM
It's pretty much the standard price for fighting game DLC characters. Yoda/Darth Vader for SoulCalibur IV, 5 bucks. Dampierre for SoulCalibur V, 5 bucks. Shuma-Gorath and Jill for MvC3, 5 bucks each. Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain and Freddy Krueger for Mortal Kombat, 5 bucks each.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#4_tanjil_Posted 3/27/2013 8:24:46 AM
isn't the assumption that there are 6 more characters to come, so another $30... if it's true.

Though I guess most of us were able to get Kat and Emmett for free
#5DavidgraymanPosted 3/27/2013 8:25:18 AM
PokemonYoutube posted...
It's pretty much the standard price for fighting game DLC characters. Yoda/Darth Vader for SoulCalibur IV, 5 bucks. Dampierre for SoulCalibur V, 5 bucks. Shuma-Gorath and Jill for MvC3, 5 bucks each. Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain and Freddy Krueger for Mortal Kombat, 5 bucks each.

---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/kendallomarishot
#6PokemonYoutubePosted 3/27/2013 8:31:35 AM
Canadyans posted...
Any chance the DLC chars would go on sale or something? I picked up Emmett and Kat when they were free but I think 5 bucks for Zeus and another 5 for Isaac is asking a bit much. I probably wouldn't play either much but I'd like to add them to my roster for friends to play.

If you buy the combo pack that also includes the Graveyard level, you'll save two bucks.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#7SelitePosted 3/27/2013 8:31:45 AM
_tanjil_ posted...
isn't the assumption that there are 6 more characters to come, so another $30... if it's true.

Yeap.
---
Random Video Game Vids. Check it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/selite?feature=mhee
#8SuperMario1998Posted 3/27/2013 11:10:59 AM
_tanjil_ posted...

Nope.
---
If you have 4 pencils and 7 apples, how many pancakes will fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don't wear hats.
#9VinceTheBonePosted 3/27/2013 3:10:03 PM
Canadyans posted...

If you have some decent USA/CAN account DLC to trade I'll gladly give you my Zeus/Isaac voucher since I will never buy PSASB. Got it with my God of War Ascension.
---
PSN : VINCETEKK