Never realized how much faster Good Cole was to Evil Cole.

#1blaze19_0XPosted 3/27/2013 3:01:55 PM
I'm not talking about footspeed.

Good Cole can do things like throw a full hop grenade and still have time to do another jump+nade before landing. With Evil Cole, you have to commit to the move all the way down because of the slower startup/more endlag.
#2blazin640Posted 3/27/2013 3:07:44 PM
oddly I never thought of that either. It should have seemed obvious to me since I play Good Cole from time to time, but I guess it didn't.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#3blaze19_0X(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 3:09:21 PM
I just started playing Good Cole recently. By recently I mean yesterday. Before that I only had used Evil Cole up until that point seriously.
#4CrabhammarPosted 3/27/2013 3:10:02 PM(edited)
Everything of GC's minus tether is faster but weaker. sT, uT, Level 1, 2, 3, you name it.

---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
#5PyroSparkPosted 3/27/2013 3:10:17 PM
Well....yeah.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#6blaze19_0X(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 3:11:23 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Everything of GC's minus tether is faster but weaker. sT, uT, Level 1, 2, 3, you name it.

Yeah, I just tried playing EC again and he feels like a brick now lol.
#7CrabhammarPosted 3/27/2013 3:15:48 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Crabhammar posted...

Yeah, I just tried playing EC again and he feels like a brick now lol.

Welcome to the master race.
---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
#8blaze19_0X(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 3:17:07 PM(edited)
I think I'm going to stick to Good Cole for now.

I prefer safer pokes over damaging ones. And honestly, GC probably has more reliable AP bursts and hit confirms anyway.

I don't think I ever learned how to use EC's grenades effectively enough since as I've mentioned, one bad one even full hopped, and you are going to get punished hard as you land since you have to commit to it.

And any high/top level player always punishes me for them.
#9Ludacris01Posted 3/27/2013 3:17:21 PM
you guys sure you wanna face me
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR SONY SMASH
#10dabuzPosted 3/27/2013 3:34:35 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
I think I'm going to stick to Good Cole for now.

I prefer safer pokes over damaging ones. And honestly, GC probably has more reliable AP bursts and hit confirms anyway.

I don't think I ever learned how to use EC's grenades effectively enough since as I've mentioned, one bad one even full hopped, and you are going to get punished hard as you land since you have to commit to it.

And any high/top level player always punishes me for them.

One of the many reasons I think post patch EC is super technical and hard to use.
---
psn: dabuz18