I've had enough of ......

#1gamerk9-16Posted 3/28/2013 9:39:39 AM
Dante and Kratos-_-
(first of all i main the hell outta of toro)
everytime i fight a dante i eventually get hit with that neutral square reset into a lvl 1. I wouldn't have a problem with dante if only a few people do this but no nearly 9 out of 10 people do the reset and if a dante doesn't do the reset into a lvl 1 they'll just keep doing til someone else run's over and does their lvl 1. Then if its my last life and i feel like raging but i decide not to because i dont want to ruin the game for those who are actually trying to win.
As for f**** kratos i play as Toro so i have little reach as justice toro so every kratos either keeps pacing neutral square to keep me away or freaking up square and yes i do dodge but then they roll back and do that stupid neutral square. most of the time i cant even touch kratos with any of my ranged or projectile attacks because they either spam counter or block them use forward square or pace neutral square. i don't want to drop Toro because he's fun to play as and people cant say anything about him when you fair and square so any advice to dealing with these two
#2AMP1317Posted 3/28/2013 9:42:23 AM
... these mutha ****** Kratos' in this mutha ***** game!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself...
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
"Remember when you eat, you're just a vacuum with nipples."
#3gamerk9-16(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 9:43:25 AM
AMP1317 posted...

you helped enough with that comment XD
#4Nightstryk3r619Posted 3/28/2013 9:44:44 AM
AMP1317 posted...

---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.
#5CockachinoPosted 3/28/2013 11:22:50 AM
Sorry sorry to say but Kratos is till a beast in this game even with the small nerf they gave to him. I fight pro kratos all the time and getting close can be extremely difficult especially when they know how to block. His moves come out way to fast and have so much priority its a joke really hes in this game.

As for Dante just dont get caught in his combo is all i can say. Its ground based so if its really troubling try mixing up and attacking from the air instead.
#6BackwardCapPosted 3/28/2013 11:30:45 AM
gamerk9-16 posted...

Stopped reading here, any character would give you problems using Toro.
---
You can't even touch me!
#7gamerk9-16(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 12:18:38 PM
BackwardCap posted...
gamerk9-16 posted...

thats a lie i handle nearly everyone else surprisingly pretty well except for kat but to where i can lose without complaining and depending if i'm fighting a run away raiden everyone else feels ok to fight but thats just me
#8LizardheartPosted 3/28/2013 12:20:40 PM
BackwardCap posted...
gamerk9-16 posted...

Even Iggy, the best known Toro, has problems due to Toro's nerfs.
---
PSNID: Lizardheart
I represent Playstation All-Stars Arena in tournaments. forums: http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php