You know what's interesting?

#1CrabhammarPosted 3/28/2013 11:33:20 AM
Jak and Ratchet's moves are basically the same, but in different directions (Needle Lazer/Buzz Blades, Gyro Burster/Mr. Zurkon, Level 1s, etc.)
---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
#2ShorydoukenPosted 3/28/2013 11:37:37 AM
Crabhammar posted...
Jak and Ratchet's moves are basically the same, but in different directions (Needle Lazer/Buzz Blades, Gyro Burster/Mr. Zurkon, Level 1s, etc.)

wat
---
Not changing this sig 'till I beat Lucario's Jak once, and Crab's G.cole once. Also, yes, I am y_not_zoidy. I lost a bet to SkeletonSackboy.
PSN:Luigifan20
#3Objection102Posted 3/28/2013 11:38:04 AM
Shorydouken posted...
Crabhammar posted...

wat

---
PSN: KJman456
http://psntl.com/cards/KJman456.png
#4Charizard18Posted 3/28/2013 11:41:29 AM
Shorydouken posted...
Crabhammar posted...

wat

Opposite directions. Jak's goes directly up and Ratchet's goes directly forward.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"Ready--but watch out for the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER: A POLICE ROADBLOCK."
#5AndKevinBaconPosted 3/28/2013 11:42:30 AM
And Sonic Eruptor/Wave Concussor.

What's that? Wave Concussor can be reflected but Sonic Eruptor can't? :(
#6ShorydoukenPosted 3/28/2013 11:43:12 AM
Charizard18 posted...
Shorydouken posted...
Crabhammar posted...

wat

Opposite directions. Jak's goes directly up and Ratchet's goes directly forward.

No, he's saying the moves are alike but go in diffrent directions.

Jak and Ratchet's level 1s are NOTHING alike.
---
Not changing this sig 'till I beat Lucario's Jak once, and Crab's G.cole once. Also, yes, I am y_not_zoidy. I lost a bet to SkeletonSackboy.
PSN:Luigifan20
#7redskinsrock26Posted 3/28/2013 11:46:53 AM
Charizard18 posted...
Shorydouken posted...
Crabhammar posted...

wat

Pretty sure you could make better comparisons between about 100% of the cast if you're going to stretch the similarities that far.
---
PSN: Redskinsrock2689
PSASBR Main: Sly Cooper
#8Charizard18Posted 3/28/2013 11:48:08 AM
Shorydouken posted...
Charizard18 posted...
Shorydouken posted...
Crabhammar posted...

wat

No, he's saying the moves are alike but go in diffrent directions.

Jak and Ratchet's level 1s are NOTHING alike.

...they go straight out, I guess XD
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"Ready--but watch out for the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER: A POLICE ROADBLOCK."
#9NDgamer1122Posted 3/28/2013 1:10:26 PM
You know what's also interesting? Jak's moves seem to be much better when turned to the side, for the most part.
---
Did you actually have to take a character all about mobility and agility and make him so easily punishable for using pretty much any gun? that is B.S.
#10jump__0Posted 3/28/2013 1:11:59 PM
i think the cannon of jak is good quality and rachet too. they represent thier games and fanbases well.
---
power of friendship one shots everything. - DarkHeroZX