1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Isaac Clarke is easily my favorite "Zoner"

User Info: Ragnaknite

Ragnaknite
4 years ago#1
Made a New combo Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d_rGv_aJ_0

I like how he get's easy level ones, And i love the level one in general it's great for 2v2, Stun one enemy let your teammate kill him, go for the 2nd player.

He actually has pretty decent combos for a zoner, That aren't completely situation like someone such as Emmett( Probably my least Favorite character in the game).

I would describe Isaac as space Drake. Been very pleased with this games DLC.
AMD FX-8350|2x Sapphire 7770Ghz|16GB Corsair Vengeance|Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0|600W|500GB WD Black|

User Info: blazin640

blazin640
4 years ago#2
nice find friendo. These are some great combos.
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.

Ragnaknite
4 years ago#3
I made the video lol
AMD FX-8350|2x Sapphire 7770Ghz|16GB Corsair Vengeance|Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0|600W|500GB WD Black|

blazin640
4 years ago#4
Ragnaknite posted...
I made the video lol

I meant "find" as in "you found new combos". I should have clarified.
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.

User Info: BluBlue4

BluBlue4
4 years ago#5
If Emmett wasn't in the game Isaac would be my main.

Emmett needs some buffs, despite having more moves than most his moveset is pretty limited.
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon

blazin640
4 years ago#6
BluBlue4 posted...

Emmett needs some buffs, despite having more moves than most his moveset is pretty limited.

I think overall he is fine. His ap gain is ridiculous, but the only weakness I see is 1v1 because his kill options are limited. Other modes he is fine, especially FFA.

User Info: ArmedDragoon

ArmedDragoon
4 years ago#7
He actually has pretty decent combos for a zoner, That aren't completely situation like someone such as Emmett( Probably my least Favorite character in the game).

Graves is great, what are you talking about?
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.

Ragnaknite
4 years ago#8
Emmett is better than Radec imo, But compared ot the other gun users like Drake, Isaac, and Ratchet. I don't think he stacks up well, Although he's a pretty cool support character in 2v2.

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
4 years ago#9
blazin640 posted...
BluBlue4 posted...

I think overall he is fine. His ap gain is ridiculous, but the only weakness I see is 1v1 because his kill options are limited. Other modes he is fine, especially FFA.
My own personal theme song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL0nWoHG11Y

User Info: ArmedDragoon

ArmedDragoon
4 years ago#10
Ragnaknite posted...
Emmett is better than Radec imo, But compared ot the other gun users like Drake, Isaac, and Ratchet. I don't think he stacks up well, Although he's a pretty cool support character in 2v2.

That's a pretty backhanded compliment since Radec is the worst in the game, and you clearly haven't fought a good Graves.
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Isaac Clarke is easily my favorite "Zoner"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived