Isaac Clarke is easily my favorite "Zoner"

#21BluBlue4Posted 3/29/2013 2:38:50 AM
Isaac really feels like the better zoner. His mine, spinner, and flamestream are all considered physical moves so they can't be reflected/absorbed. That's a great asset for a projectile character to have.

blazin640 posted...
BluBlue4 posted...
If Emmett wasn't in the game Isaac would be my main.

Emmett needs some buffs, despite having more moves than most his moveset is pretty limited.

I think overall he is fine. His ap gain is ridiculous, but the only weakness I see is 1v1 because his kill options are limited. Other modes he is fine, especially FFA.

The only buffs he needs are for his killing potential. I agree with your post.
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#22Ragnaknite(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 5:13:24 AM
In the end it doesn't matter which character is better or worse, If A character is worse it just means they have to play better to win, But it doesn't mean they can't win.
---
AMD FX-8350|2x Sapphire 7770Ghz|16GB Corsair Vengeance|Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0|600W|500GB WD Black|
#23KarstienPosted 3/29/2013 5:36:28 AM
I think we should all just agree that it depends who you're trying to zone...
---
PSN: Von_Carstien
Practice can never make perfect...but we can get damn close.
#24KarstienPosted 3/29/2013 5:37:30 AM
I think we should all agree that i really depends on who you are trying to zone.
---
PSN: Von_Carstien
Practice can never make perfect...but we can get damn close.
#25Ragnaknite(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 12:44:53 PM
Shameless Bump
---
AMD FX-8350|2x Sapphire 7770Ghz|16GB Corsair Vengeance|Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0|600W|500GB WD Black|
#26blaze19_0XPosted 3/29/2013 12:55:51 PM(edited)
LES the problem with your argument is you don't need to get close to Emmet to beat him.

Destroying the turret yields plenty of AP. You can do this all game long if he tries to abuse it .So even if Emmet is better at controlling space (definition if zoning), it doesn't matter because controlling space doesn't get him anywhere.

You HAVE to approach Ratchet. That's what makes him a better zoner. You want to get in but he's so good at keeping you out.

Also Ratchet's sniper is probably better than anything Emmet has at keeping people where you want them.

Also lol @ Radec being above the Coles.