Giving away Zeus and Isaac code

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Giving away Zeus and Isaac code
3 years ago#1
I'm not asking for a trade since I'm not a selfish jerk like most people here.

First person to post.
---
I hate seeing sigs with PC specs on them.
PSN: tookhster ------ Proud owner of a Wii, PS3, 360, 3DS, Vita, and now a Wii U!
3 years ago#2
How kind of you! The codes can expire anytime after the 31st anywho. And they're technically worth less than $10 as the characters would cost that much.

That said, I don't need it.
---
You are a jailer of love. And so you devour people, piece and whole. Now consume me. You need to eat.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#4
So, Davidgrayman, you want it or not? lol
---
PSN: tookhster ------ Proud owner of a Wii, PS3, 360, 3DS, Vita, and now a Wii U!
3 years ago#5
keybladeXIII posted...
So, Davidgrayman, you want it or not? lol

can I have it? pm me.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....not like it matters, we are all losers anyways.
3 years ago#6
Hmm, if Davidgrayman doesn't answer in like 3 mins I'll give it to you Ragnoraok.

I just wanna be fair since technically he posted first, I just think he saw the second post and didn't realize that that person didn't need the code.
---
3 years ago#7
keybladeXIII posted...
Hmm, if Davidgrayman doesn't answer in like 3 mins I'll give it to you Ragnoraok.

I just wanna be fair since technically he posted first, I just think he saw the second post and didn't realize that that person didn't need the code.

yeah BOI!!!!!!!!!! *probably shouldn't have bumped this*
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....not like it matters, we are all losers anyways.
3 years ago#8
Alright I'm PMing you the code Ragna. Sorry Davidgrayman :(.

And thanks, DevourerofLove.
---
3 years ago#9
keybladeXIII posted...
Alright I'm PMing you the code Ragna. Sorry Davidgrayman :(.

And thanks, DevourerofLove.

thanks!!!! I'll be waiting patiently.
---
3 years ago#10
Oops, this is only the 26837382728272th time I got beaten to a free giveaway lol.
---
Formerly known as xXxAdaxXx.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Giving away Zeus and Isaac code

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived