Any Raiden Hit Confirms?

#31LightEcoSagePosted 3/29/2013 10:46:25 PM
chunkyshtew posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
chunkyshtew posted...
Do you guys remember a guy named BlueDiamond? LightEco kind of reminds me of that guy

Thanks for confirming yourself to be one of my trolls or haters. There was never a guy on GF named BD. You must be referring to the forums. Funny how you try to sound all general to when you're actually indirectly starting an unnecessary argument. New User, you've been warned!

lol, I've never been a troll or hater! I am from the community forums, just came to gfaqs last week since it's more lighthearted here, less negativity I find. I'm not proposing an argument of any sort, you just remind me of a guy named bluediamond. He talked about Jak all the time and sometimes caused misunderstandings. When you said that you hate when people reply as though you were talking to them it just trigged something in my brain. I never said BD was a bad guy, you just remind me of him. That's all.

More forumers coming here. Wonder why? Ok well um. It's not more lighthearted here, trust me. I think it's actually worst here. Nobody knows that I still go to the forums. I only lurk there now because adding in my input will only make things troubling like it did last year. So I rarely comment there. But yeah I don't talk about Jak as much as I use to. People don't seem to understand why I do/did talk about Jak so much both here and on the forums, even though I explained it a couple of times. Anyway it doesn't matter.

Let's just forget this happened :)
---
My own personal theme song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL0nWoHG11Y
#32Doom_JPosted 3/29/2013 10:46:58 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Doom_J posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
LanceDrake posted...

You're right, I didn't think about that lol.

Yeah, but as if every Raiden you met online didn't know of at least one of them.

And how do you think they know that? Raiden only gets a slight update in usage because of his HCs. After he got his grab back all hell broke loose again.

There's youtube channels detailing all raidens hit confirms, and I'm pretty sure more people use youtube than this single board, so it's already too late anyway.

Hate when people reply to me as if im talking to them. Anyways you really think I don't know this? I wasn't only referring to the board. Was talking about overall.

Your right man. How dare some lowley, dirty, unwashed simian post a reply to the godly lightecosage! I've no right to voice my opinion on these matters when the all knowing LES is the end all be all of knowledge and truth.

The point I was trying to make, is that nothing stays hidden for long. This isn't your game to decide what knowledge gets distributed and to whom. I'm sure if someone had some amazing new tech for Jak, you'd want in, but a guy makes a topic asking about raiden HC's and you come into his topic and basically tell him to f*** off like you speak for everyone. Do you even see the irony?

Stop being such a jagoff. Don't tell me you can't handle, let alone punish, a few scrubby Raidens slooplily going for telegraphed hit confirms
#33chunkyshtewPosted 3/29/2013 10:51:07 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
chunkyshtew posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
chunkyshtew posted...
Do you guys remember a guy named BlueDiamond? LightEco kind of reminds me of that guy

Thanks for confirming yourself to be one of my trolls or haters. There was never a guy on GF named BD. You must be referring to the forums. Funny how you try to sound all general to when you're actually indirectly starting an unnecessary argument. New User, you've been warned!

lol, I've never been a troll or hater! I am from the community forums, just came to gfaqs last week since it's more lighthearted here, less negativity I find. I'm not proposing an argument of any sort, you just remind me of a guy named bluediamond. He talked about Jak all the time and sometimes caused misunderstandings. When you said that you hate when people reply as though you were talking to them it just trigged something in my brain. I never said BD was a bad guy, you just remind me of him. That's all.

More forumers coming here. Wonder why? Ok well um. It's not more lighthearted here, trust me. I think it's actually worst here. Nobody knows that I still go to the forums. I only lurk there now because adding in my input will only make things troubling like it did last year. So I rarely comment there. But yeah I don't talk about Jak as much as I use to. People don't seem to understand why I do/did talk about Jak so much both here and on the forums, even though I explained it a couple of times. Anyway it doesn't matter.

Hey no worries, I don't think of you negatively. It was mostly your die-hard affiliation with Jak that made me wonder. It's cool though, it's rare to see someone with that much respect for a character. I mean if I had to say who my favorite character wise would be I would say Sackboy, but since he has become too underpowered for me I have more fun playing with Ratchet/Sly/Emmett/Zeus/Toro. You're all about the Jak, which is cool to see. I hope they tweak him a bit to make him better for fans like you, I think the general consensus is that he's pretty low tier.
---
d(^o^)b ~ And then I ate the bowl!
#34LightEcoSagePosted 3/29/2013 11:06:26 PM(edited)
Doom_J posted...

Your right man. How dare some lowley, dirty, unwashed simian post a reply to the godly lightecosage! I've no right to voice my opinion on these matters when the all knowing LES is the end all be all of knowledge and truth.

The point I was trying to make, is that nothing stays hidden for long. This isn't your game to decide what knowledge gets distributed and to whom. I'm sure if someone had some amazing new tech for Jak, you'd want in, but a guy makes a topic asking about raiden HC's and you come into his topic and basically tell him to f*** off like you speak for everyone. Do you even see the irony?

Stop being such a jagoff. Don't tell me you can't handle, let alone punish, a few scrubby Raidens slooplily going for telegraphed hit confirms

Hmm. Ok let's see here. Funny how you bring opinions into this when this has nothing to do with opinions or knowledge. You really are still bringing up the past and trying to start something aren't you? And if I don't say I know it all then don't assume that's me or my attitude. You and others are getting way to outta hand with that.

Ok once again I knew that. The longer something is held back the better and on top of that when something is held back not all that would have found it early would have found out about it at all. Then there you go assuming even more about that Jak tech. You don't know what I'd want, but to be specific and prove you wrong. I would actually prefer if a Jak main told me what it was WITHOUT DETAIL for the new tech so I can actually teach myself without actually knowing how to do it. An example for you would be if I was given a picture of a special table to build. I wouldn't want to be told how it's done, I would want to start off scratch. Do you see the irony?

Hmm? No.. just simply no. FIrst off all LOL, I never said I was having any sort of problems with Raiden. I was just saying the HC's need to stop being spread because it will only cause an increase in Raiden players, increase in HC usage and increase in complaints everywhere, but of course you wasn't thinking about that. You just love to argue with me without even thinking of my points. And not all characters can deal with Raidens speed and a high level Raiden himself. Funny how you talk like all characters can deal with Raiden the same without any trouble. With how much of a casual gamer you are I doubt you even faced an ACTUAL good Raiden too even have any sort of opinion.
---
#35LightEcoSagePosted 3/29/2013 11:03:39 PM
chunkyshtew posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
chunkyshtew posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
chunkyshtew posted...

Hey no worries, I don't think of you negatively. It was mostly your die-hard affiliation with Jak that made me wonder. It's cool though, it's rare to see someone with that much respect for a character. I mean if I had to say who my favorite character wise would be I would say Sackboy, but since he has become too underpowered for me I have more fun playing with Ratchet/Sly/Emmett/Zeus/Toro. You're all about the Jak, which is cool to see. I hope they tweak him a bit to make him better for fans like you, I think the general consensus is that he's pretty low tier.

Yeah he didn't get buffed the right way and was actually more nerfed then buffed. There were many shadow nerfs on his part. He's slightly more higher tier in FFA, but....... in 1v1 and 2v2 he went down more then slightly, especially 1v1.

However abut Sackboy. He's still up there in the high tier man. I fight a lot of good Sackboys who fight as he never gotten a nerf. Their keep away game is still amazing, Level 3 is still better then majority of the cast and etc.
---
#36chunkyshtewPosted 3/29/2013 11:19:10 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
chunkyshtew posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
chunkyshtew posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Yeah he didn't get buffed the right way and was actually more nerfed then buffed. There were many shadow nerfs on his part. He's slightly more higher tier in FFA, but....... in 1v1 and 2v2 he went down more then slightly, especially 1v1.

However abut Sackboy. He's still up there in the high tier man. I fight a lot of good Sackboys who fight as he never gotten a nerf. Their keep away game is still amazing, Level 3 is still better then majority of the cast and etc.

He still functions well, but he's much less fun to play I find. Not to mention he has a character breaking glitch on the vita being that his up-triangle does not hit small characters, which takes away any viable ap burst combo's that he has. I've tested this with many people and it is a vita exclusive issue, and I only own a vita. Before his shockpad could be used, and square-square would replace the up-triangle, but now that the shockpad is useless in combo's Sackboy, especially on the vita, has become a spam boy :'(

He is definitely not high tier though, I would say mid-tier. He has good match-ups vs Dante, Emmett, and possibly a few others, but he suffers horribly against Zeus, big daddy, and Fat Princess (even post-patch) just to name a few.
---
#37LightEcoSagePosted 3/29/2013 11:38:33 PM
chunkyshtew posted...

He is definitely not high tier though, I would say mid-tier. He has good match-ups vs Dante, Emmett, and possibly a few others, but he suffers horribly against Zeus, big daddy, and Fat Princess (even post-patch) just to name a few.

Ok, but um. Sackboy does have other AP burst combo's.. yeah i didn't mean high tier. I meant he's still above average and not underrated at all. I mean seriously you get in a corner and you can use that white pad all day and barely get touched lol.

As for those match ups. Hmm? I say Sackboy could take on Zeus after his super armor is not active. Because as Jak I have to hit once his super armor is not active to actually fight him. Since Sackboy actually has combos, a fast grab, combo's off a grab and good AP gain I know Sackboy can easily take on Zeus more then Jak. Same for Big daddies, but you would have to jump a lot and use stronger attacks. Camping may be Sackboys style, but you can't take that step against all /opponents/characters. However about FP. You are most definitely right about her. I know shes a bad match up for Sackboy and even Jak, terribly sad.
---
#38chunkyshtewPosted 3/29/2013 11:52:39 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
chunkyshtew posted...

Ok, but um. Sackboy does have other AP burst combo's.. yeah i didn't mean high tier. I meant he's still above average and not underrated at all. I mean seriously you get in a corner and you can use that white pad all day and barely get touched lol.

As for those match ups. Hmm? I say Sackboy could take on Zeus after his super armor is not active. Because as Jak I have to hit once his super armor is not active to actually fight him. Since Sackboy actually has combos, a fast grab, combo's off a grab and good AP gain I know Sackboy can easily take on Zeus more then Jak. Same for Big daddies, but you would have to jump a lot and use stronger attacks. Camping may be Sackboys style, but you can't take that step against all /opponents/characters. However about FP. You are most definitely right about her. I know shes a bad match up for Sackboy and even Jak, terribly sad.

I've mained Sackboy for months, he has 2 other AP burst combo's post-patch not using up-triangle that are not reliable at all. If you know of others let me know because all the ones I know are in this guide: http://pastastadiumleagues.enjin.com/forum/m/11370191/viewthread/6361913-ultimate-guide-on-how-to-use-sackboy/page/1

As for the Zeus match-up, was talking about this earlier in another topic. Redskinsrocks even said that zeus vs sackboy is '9-1 in favor of Zeus at the very least. There is absolutely nothing Sackboy can do.'. If you follow high tier zeus replays (Vind in particular) he poops on the sackboys all day long, as do I when I play as Zeus. The only real thing Sackboy has going is his up-grab 80 ap combo. All sackboys projectiles and traps are absorbed by Zeus, and Zeus absolutely destroys Sackboy close up other then that up-grab. But even the grab can be avoided by the zeus keeping the fight in the air.

Big Daddy is a similar match-up as the Zeus, but not as bad since he can't absorb Sackboy's projectiles. He is able to break sackboy's traps pretty easily and safely approach with his air side/down triangle.
---
#39LightEcoSagePosted 3/30/2013 12:00:29 AM
chunkyshtew posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
chunkyshtew posted...

I've mained Sackboy for months, he has 2 other AP burst combo's post-patch not using up-triangle that are not reliable at all. If you know of others let me know because all the ones I know are in this guide: http://pastastadiumleagues.enjin.com/forum/m/11370191/viewthread/6361913-ultimate-guide-on-how-to-use-sackboy/page/1

As for the Zeus match-up, was talking about this earlier in another topic. Redskinsrocks even said that zeus vs sackboy is '9-1 in favor of Zeus at the very least. There is absolutely nothing Sackboy can do.'. If you follow high tier zeus replays (Vind in particular) he poops on the sackboys all day long, as do I when I play as Zeus. The only real thing Sackboy has going is his up-grab 80 ap combo. All sackboys projectiles and traps are absorbed by Zeus, and Zeus absolutely destroys Sackboy close up other then that up-grab. But even the grab can be avoided by the zeus keeping the fight in the air.

Big Daddy is a similar match-up as the Zeus, but not as bad since he can't absorb Sackboy's projectiles. He is able to break sackboy's traps pretty easily and safely approach with his air side/down triangle.

Sackboy can fight up close without the grab. That's what I was saying. Some Sackboys Ive faced done a combination of camping and up close battles. He's not that bad up close. Like I said after you find Zeus weakness and wait for the super armor to become nonactive you should b able to attack. If Jak can do it Sackboy should have an easier time. With his tools he can easily bait Zeus, but yeah Zeus is a bad match up in terms of absorbing his projectiles. All you have to do is use those long ranged moves less. It's not impossible though. What's you PSN? I remember all the skilled Sacyboys I faced online.
---
#40chunkyshtewPosted 3/30/2013 12:20:20 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
chunkyshtew posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
chunkyshtew posted...

Sackboy can fight up close without the grab. That's what I was saying. Some Sackboys Ive faced done a combination of camping and up close battles. He's not that bad up close. Like I said after you find Zeus weakness and wait for the super armor to become nonactive you should b able to attack. If Jak can do it Sackboy should have an easier time. With his tools he can easily bait Zeus, but yeah Zeus is a bad match up in terms of absorbing his projectiles. All you have to do is use those long ranged moves less. It's not impossible though. What's you PSN? I remember all the skilled Sacyboys I faced online.

Facing zeus isn't quite as simple as that, and Jak has way more options up close/mid than Sackboy does. If you watch some of the games here you'll see what I mean (I'm not sure what time the sackboy is on, but you can at least get an idea of how superior Zeus is over sackboy at close/mid range): http://www.twitch.tv/crouchingfiercetv/b/382784348

I'm chunky_shtew on psn, not sure if you've ever faced my Sackboy though. I didn't use him much online after I hit 999 with him, I like to diversify and have four 999's and a few over 400 currently. If you want to add me we can try out some Zeus vs Jak match-up, what is your psn so I know to accept? I'll probably be on Sunday evening next
---