So is Dead Space a straight horror series?

#11KarstienPosted 3/29/2013 11:59:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#12Fatal_AtlasPosted 3/30/2013 12:00:01 AM
#13-Cactuar-Posted 3/30/2013 12:01:44 AM
I never found it scary. Then again, I don't find most horror games scary, except for one.
---
Me, for people who didn't see it:http://i49.tinypic.com/2mzl28i.jpg
#14judgementaeonPosted 3/30/2013 12:02:04 AM
#15KarstienPosted 3/30/2013 12:04:03 AM
#16judgementaeonPosted 3/30/2013 12:04:46 AM
#17KarstienPosted 3/30/2013 12:11:10 AM
Haha, seriously, it's a great game, only played the first, and I got the second free on PS plus, so I really should start that, since picking up Isaac has raised my interest again. It was a little scary, though more the atmosphere than the jumps. And no, unfortunately there were no tentacle jokes.
---
PSN: Von_Carstien
Practice can never make perfect...but we can get damn close.
#18judgementaeonPosted 3/30/2013 12:13:08 AM
Karstien posted...
Haha, seriously, it's a great game, only played the first, and I got the second free on PS plus, so I really should start that, since picking up Isaac has raised my interest again. It was a little scary, though more the atmosphere than the jumps. And no, unfortunately there were no tentacle jokes.

Oh lol, I was thinking about getting it, but Idk XD
And aww, I wish there were jokes like that lol
---
Mains: PSASBR: Emmett SSBB: Lucario
Me, for people who didn't see it:http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh536/clenhardt27/meeee010.jpg
#19KarstienPosted 3/30/2013 12:21:05 AM
judgementaeon posted...
Karstien posted...

Don't panic, i'll provide the jokes, just play the game for the brilliance. It's highly rated for a reason.
---
PSN: Von_Carstien
Practice can never make perfect...but we can get damn close.
#20judgementaeonPosted 3/30/2013 12:21:47 AM
Karstien posted...
judgementaeon posted...
Karstien posted...

Don't panic, i'll provide the jokes, just play the game for the brilliance. It's highly rated for a reason.

Uh, ok XD
---
Mains: PSASBR: Emmett SSBB: Lucario
Me, for people who didn't see it:http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh536/clenhardt27/meeee010.jpg