Worst character after the patch?

#1RealSlyCooperPosted 3/30/2013 3:21:35 AM
Sir Daniel
---
I haven't stolen anything... Yet!
#2LizardheartPosted 3/30/2013 3:22:44 AM
Sir Daniel is actually top of low tier.

Toro is now the overall worst character in the game, now being placed at the bottom of bottom tier for each game type.
---
PSNID: Lizardheart
I represent Playstation All-Stars Arena in tournaments. forums: http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
#3BluBlue4Posted 3/30/2013 3:28:09 AM
Lizardheart posted...
Sir Daniel is actually top of low tier.

Toro is now the overall worst character in the game, now being placed at the bottom of bottom tier for each game type.

What are your thoughts on Radec and Sweet Tooth?
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#4NeptunezzzzPosted 3/30/2013 4:53:58 AM
after patch:

worst:: radec

best:: ratchet
#5Myles98Posted 3/30/2013 5:12:54 AM
Lizardheart posted...

And it hurts, bad
---
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#6SackboyKingPosted 3/30/2013 5:37:44 AM
The worst is Toro for sure. Nothing going for him anymore
---
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#7Starkiller1000Posted 3/30/2013 5:49:20 AM
I'm sick of these kinds of messages. Just because a patch changes the play style, does not change who is good or bad. None of the characters are bad, you guys just complain you can't figure out how to use them correctly. So stop whining and actually try to learn to use them properly.
---
---
PSN: Starkiller_1999 Fav. Game: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal Look for me sometime in PSABR with my bf OIbarra32yahoo(his PSN ID)
#8Myles98Posted 3/30/2013 5:50:41 AM
Starkiller1000 posted...
I'm sick of these kinds of messages. Just because a patch changes the play style, does not change who is good or bad. None of the characters are bad, you guys just complain you can't figure out how to use them correctly. So stop whining and actually try to learn to use them properly.
---

Who do you use?
---
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#9Starkiller1000Posted 3/30/2013 5:55:12 AM
Myles98 posted...
Starkiller1000 posted...
---

Who do you use?

Actually, anyone I can practice with. I'm eventually gonna get good with FP, although its a little hard. Right now i'm good with: Ratchet, Sackboy, screw Kratos to easy to learn (which I easily learned first playthrough), Jak,, and i'm getting there with Big Daddy.
---
---
PSN: Starkiller_1999 Fav. Game: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal Look for me sometime in PSABR with my bf OIbarra32yahoo(his PSN ID)
#10Starkiller1000Posted 3/30/2013 5:58:02 AM
Im logging out now. See yah guys. Swear, cant lean to freaking play....................
---
---