Is there ANYTHING going on at Final Round for this game?

#1tlcstormzPosted 3/30/2013 3:58:00 PM
I'm watching both of the streams for all of the different fighting games...and...I haven't even heard a JOKE about this game.

:-(

Is there no tournament going on for the game this weekend at all?
---
"As God's chosen people, clothe yourselves in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience...Forgive others...And...LOVE!"
Colossians 3:12-14
#2tlcstormz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 6:21:32 PM
......seriously, you guys?
---
"As God's chosen people, clothe yourselves in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience...Forgive others...And...LOVE!"
#3BkzSlashPosted 3/30/2013 7:35:55 PM
Pretty sure there's always atleast 2 tours a week online.
Either hosted by Dabuz or Aylas
#4Grim-CreeperPosted 3/30/2013 7:37:30 PM
No. They ignored this game from the competitive scene. It didn't make it to Evo so yup, dead. But mortal kombat made it. -_-
#5tlcstormz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 7:45:36 PM
Grim-Creeper posted...
No. They ignored this game from the competitive scene. It didn't make it to Evo so yup, dead. But mortal kombat made it. -_-

LOL.

I knew it got shut out of EVO, but this is Final Round...much smaller scale. Figured they'd have SOMETHING there.
---
#6snovvlybubPosted 3/30/2013 7:50:18 PM
Nobody takes this game seriously.

It's a great game, but it's presentation is horrible.
---
Playstation All-Stars mains-
Sackboy and Elderly Greek Jason Cottle
#7Grim-CreeperPosted 3/30/2013 8:10:24 PM
tlcstormz posted...
Grim-Creeper posted...

LOL.

I knew it got shut out of EVO, but this is Final Round...much smaller scale. Figured they'd have SOMETHING there.

Yeah, it's a shame too because this game would be fun to watch. But there aren't many players too showcase. Popular ones at least. But then mortal kombat is just.....there. Gets me confused everytime. :/
#8tlcstormz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 3:45:55 PM
Grim-Creeper posted...
tlcstormz posted...
Grim-Creeper posted...

LOL.

Yeah, it's a shame too because this game would be fun to watch. But there aren't many players too showcase. Popular ones at least. But then mortal kombat is just.....there. Gets me confused everytime. :/

Mortal Kombat has T & A, but blood and guts. The youth of America is HERE for that type of stuff.....
---
#9blaze19_0XPosted 3/31/2013 3:50:46 PM
BkzSlash posted...
Pretty sure there's always atleast 2 tours a week online.
Either hosted by Dabuz or Aylas

They are plenty of tournaments hosted online. Which is what you are talking about.

TC is referring to an offline tournament I believe.

However, TC, Tinman is planning to host an event in Toronto soon for PSASBR. And then another one later in the summer.

But generally the offline scene is non-existant.
#10blaze19_0XPosted 3/31/2013 3:54:18 PM
As for MK, that has a lot to do with Neatherealm I suspect.

At Evo, the reason MK always makes it in is because of Neatherrealm, they are an Evo sponser. This is kind of obvious as despite HUGE pot bonuses, the MK tournament at Evo gets like...200 entrants. Lol.

I mean come on, even the biggest Smash event, gets more than that for both Brawl and Melee and that's completely home grown.