So who here has a Vita to play this on or is thinking of getting one?

#21chunkyshtewPosted 3/30/2013 6:17:41 PM
grzajabarkus posted...
I prefer all stars on the ps3 versus vita. For some reason, I always feel at a disadvantage on the vita. And can't always do my combos proper on the vita. It's still a great console though.

You are at a disadvantage on the vita. Many bugs are confirmed to be vita exclusive. For example, Sackboys up-triangle does not hit any of the smaller characters, meaning he doesn't have any reliable ap bursts against them. His up triangle works fine on PS3 though. Touching the screen does not always confirm an item pick-up either, which is pretty frustrating when playing as emmett or when you're trying to grab a good item before your opponents.
---
d(^o^)b ~ And then I ate the bowl!
#22chunkyshtewPosted 3/30/2013 6:20:38 PM
chunkyshtew posted...
grzajabarkus posted...
I prefer all stars on the ps3 versus vita. For some reason, I always feel at a disadvantage on the vita. And can't always do my combos proper on the vita. It's still a great console though.

You are at a disadvantage on the vita. Many bugs are confirmed to be vita exclusive. For example, Sackboys up-triangle does not hit any of the smaller characters, meaning he doesn't have any reliable ap bursts against them. His up triangle works fine on PS3 though. Touching the screen does not always confirm an item pick-up either, which is pretty frustrating when playing as emmett or when you're trying to grab a good item before your opponents.

Not to mention that you do not get host on a vita, unless you are playing other vita players. Post-patch there are many benefits to being host besides being able to quit games without penalty, so this is actually a pretty big disadvantage as well.
---
d(^o^)b ~ And then I ate the bowl!