Who do you believe to be the most OP/broken character in the game?

#11DavidgraymanPosted 3/30/2013 4:10:36 PM
OP = Dusty Tier
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#12tripp2300Posted 3/30/2013 4:12:37 PM
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
BkzSlash posted...
Kat is broken in 1vs1.
She curbstomps everyone except for Kratos.
And I honestly can't believe people think Kratos is OP. Maybe in in FFA but in 2vs2 and 1vs1? lolno

G.Cole > Kat in 1v1.

G.Cole literally has /0/ unfavorable matchups. ALL of his matchups are 6-4 or higher. INCLUDING against Kat. His absolute worst matchup is against himself at 5-5 (and its his only 5-5 matchup).

Where does this data come from? Not trying to be rude, just curious.
#13Chimcharwhoohoo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 4:22:03 PM
tripp2300 posted...
BkzSlash posted...
Kat is broken in 1vs1.
And I honestly can't believe people think Kratos is OP. Maybe in in FFA but in 2vs2 and 1vs1? lolno

G.Cole > Kat in 1v1.

G.Cole literally has /0/ unfavorable matchups. ALL of his matchups are 6-4 or higher. INCLUDING against Kat. His absolute worst matchup is against himself at 5-5 (and its his only 5-5 matchup).

General consensus. Kat prety much curbstomps everyone but G.Cole. But G.Cole has favorable matchups against EVERYONE.

Although who is truly better is subjective, theres no denying that their sheer dominancxe over the main cast is nearly equal, if not fully equal.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft PSASBR Mains: Zeus/Kat/G.Cole/E.Cole
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.
#14GoodColePosted 3/30/2013 4:22:06 PM
me
---
Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abe Lincoln
Picture of me, for those who didn't see: ow.ly/jB3Ic
#15tripp2300Posted 3/30/2013 4:32:58 PM
tripp2300 posted...
BkzSlash posted...
Kat is broken in 1vs1.

G.Cole > Kat in 1v1.

General consensus. Kat prety much curbstomps everyone but G.Cole. But G.Cole has favorable matchups against EVERYONE.

Although who is truly better is subjective, theres no denying that their sheer dominancxe over the main cast is nearly equal, if not fully equal.

I've never seen this. Where do people discuss these things?