Youmu Konpaku Moveset

#1PHEEliNUXPosted 3/31/2013 12:34:07 PM
Youmu Konpaku is a half-ghost half-human gardener from Project Touhou, The ghost that follows her is called Myon

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090729174812/touhou/es/images/a/ae/Th075youmu.png

[]=Youmu's AAAAA Combo
6[]=A chargable sword stab
2[]=Does a crouching punch
8[]=A chargable upward slash

^=A slash that causes danmaku bullets to appear
6^=Crescent Moon Slash, A powerful jumping slash
2^=Makes Myon summon bullets in a spiral pattern
8^=Slashing a Flower Upon One's Head, Jumps diagnogally forward and does a falling slash

O=Insightful Sword, A counterattack
6O=Heart Carving Cut, A sliding sword slash
2O=Slash of Life and Death, Does a powerful slash each time 2O is inputted, Up to 3 times
8O=Netherworld Reflection Slash, Slash causing a white portal to appear that absorbs projectiles and reflects with bullets

Air[]=Hit the enemy with the sword's handle, Can be chained to other Air []
Air6[]=Does a forward kick
A2[]=Does a falling slash
A8[]=An upward slash

A^=An air version of ^
A6^=An air version of 6^
A2^=Same as 2^
A8^=Myon quickly flies to hit the enemy, Causing them to be knocked down

AO=An air version of O
A6O=Medium's Bind, Sends Myon flying to the enemy knocking them down, When it hits it follows the enemy temporarily, When 2^ is used it will use it near the enemy
A2O=A falling slash that summons bullets
A8O=Myon fuses with Youmu's sword, Then Youmu slashes upward firing a projetile

Lv.1 Super=Human Sign "Slash of Present", Does a quick slash that have the same AoE as Toro's Lv1
Lv.2 Super=Enlightment Sword "Rise from Delusion", A powerful downward slash using spirit power that have a very big AoE(Twice the freezing zone of Raiden's Lv.2)
Lv.3 Super=Spirit "Secret of Life and Death", Myon turns into a 2nd Youmu, Following her movement, When Youmu attacks the hit will stun and then Myon will hit killing the enemy

I'm not sure how good it is since it is pretty much the first moveset i ever did, I had to make some new moves to fill empty commands
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#2PHEEliNUX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 4:46:12 AM
So, There aren't many Touhou fans here?
---
#3ZavalsBizPosted 4/1/2013 4:27:18 PM
Oh my god I was thinking about Youmu being in All-Stars also. Great minds think alike. Marisa's Lv.3 could Final Spark!!
#4PHEEliNUX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 7:29:15 PM
ZavalsBiz posted...
Oh my god I was thinking about Youmu being in All-Stars also. Great minds think alike. Marisa's Lv.3 could Final Spark!!

LMAO, I was thinking the same when i thought of a Marisa moveset

Marisa's Lv1 would be Meteonic Shower, Lv2 is Master Spark or Non-Directional Laser, Lv3 is Final Spark

Great minds think alike indeed
---
#5judgementaeonPosted 4/1/2013 7:31:40 PM
I like it lol, the only Touhou character I know though is Reimu, just because I got her on M.U.G.E.N years ago :p
---
Mains: PSASBR: Emmett SSBB: Lucario
Me, for people who didn't see it:http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh536/clenhardt27/meeee010.jpg
#6PHEEliNUX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 7:38:02 PM
judgementaeon posted...
I like it lol, the only Touhou character I know though is Reimu, just because I got her on M.U.G.E.N years ago :p

I don't really like Reimu that much, But she got a special place in my heart because i beated my first Touhou game as her LOL
---
#7judgementaeonPosted 4/1/2013 7:39:08 PM
PHEEliNUX posted...
judgementaeon posted...

I don't really like Reimu that much, But she got a special place in my heart because i beated my first Touhou game as her LOL

Lol, yeah, M.U.G.E.N introduced me to her XD
---
Me, for people who didn't see it:http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh536/clenhardt27/meeee010.jpg
#8PHEEliNUX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 7:41:27 PM
judgementaeon posted...
PHEEliNUX posted...
judgementaeon posted...

You can customize MUGEN as much as you like, It is freaking hard to choose what to use for me, Which is why i don't play it anymore
---
#9judgementaeonPosted 4/1/2013 7:43:58 PM
PHEEliNUX posted...
judgementaeon posted...
PHEEliNUX posted...
judgementaeon posted...

You can customize MUGEN as much as you like, It is freaking hard to choose what to use for me, Which is why i don't play it anymore

It made my computer lag BAAAAAAAD, which is why I stopped XD
---
#10PHEEliNUX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 7:45:39 PM
judgementaeon posted...
PHEEliNUX posted...
judgementaeon posted...
PHEEliNUX posted...
judgementaeon posted...

It made my computer lag BAAAAAAAD, which is why I stopped XD

LOL, Your computer must be either bad or the files you used were very source intensive

Ugh, I have to go now
---