Titles arent awarded again?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
So according to my game, it says the season has ended and a new one has begun. Has anyone else not received any titles? They need to just unlock it all now. They have failed so badly at one simple mechanic.
3 years ago#2
It says 31 days left in the season for me, however my belt has not reset. Its kinda possible that the season wont actually reset until tomorrow? Kinda optimistic but whatever.
PSN: Redskinsrock2689
PSASBR Main: Sly Cooper
3 years ago#3
Yeah, this happened last time as well if I remember.
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
3 years ago#4
I'm hoping they'll just give out the titles tomorrow too but if not at least I can show off my Black Belt and strike fear into the hearts of my opponents
"Outside, things were bad. But inside - inside me - something was...beginning."
-Cole Macgrath
3 years ago#5
So the season will now last 3 months? Wow.
3 years ago#6
I got black belt durring beta, then in 2v2 and faa first season, then in only ffa and 2v2 errored for me second season. So I didn't bother doing black belt this season and only did unranked.

It's a really huge thing for them to have glitched.
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
3 years ago#7
I still haven't gotten a title.
PSN: HexagonalZebra
3 years ago#8
Today, my rank reset. No titles. After one match of ranked I retained my rank, I take it this system is broken as all can be.
3 years ago#9
Glad I never bothered with Ranked after the first month of no titles. XD
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
3 years ago#10
I only got titles the first month. A lot of people got titles on Feb 1st, but my belt glitched out and reset 3 days before the end of the season. So there's only been 2 times titles were actually given out.
PSN: AssassinHawkins

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived