The character/s I would like to see next, like/dislike idea?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. The character/s I would like to see next, like/dislike idea?
2 years ago#1
Either Connor or Ezio from Assassins Creed.
They would have really cool ground only combos with 1 shot pistols or Connor's dart rope. I don't think there's a ground only combo character in this game so I think they would be cool as f. Ubisoft and Sony have a really good relationship so it definitely possible.
---
This board is filled with buttholes.
2 years ago#2
Jeebus, no. Leave that Assassins Creed crap out of here.
---
Sora is a terrible character. Deal with it!
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
2 years ago#3
But aren't ground based characters incredibly weak in this game? And I'd see an Assassins Creed character being more of a 'poke' fighter, using small hits and short quick combos to get their hits in while being incredibly agile.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
2 years ago#4
boy_luck posted...
Jeebus, no. Leave that Assassins Creed crap out of here.

This. Sorry
2 years ago#5
DayManUHuhUUUHH posted...
They would have really cool ground only combos with 1 shot pistols or Connor's dart rope. I don't think there's a ground only combo character in this game so I think they would be cool as f. Ubisoft and Sony have a really good relationship so it definitely possible.

just play good cole and wear the kessler outfit and let your imagination run wild
---
BEWARE OF BLUE POLICE BOXES. & Doctor who?
http://i.minus.com/iolofTBhyw6bQ.gif
2 years ago#6
GamepocketX posted...
DayManUHuhUUUHH posted...

just play good cole and wear the kessler outfit and let your imagination run wild

Lol.
---
This board is filled with buttholes.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. The character/s I would like to see next, like/dislike idea?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived