The character/s I would like to see next, like/dislike idea?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. The character/s I would like to see next, like/dislike idea?
3 years ago#1
Either Connor or Ezio from Assassins Creed.
They would have really cool ground only combos with 1 shot pistols or Connor's dart rope. I don't think there's a ground only combo character in this game so I think they would be cool as f. Ubisoft and Sony have a really good relationship so it definitely possible.
This board is filled with buttholes.
3 years ago#2
Jeebus, no. Leave that Assassins Creed crap out of here.
Sora is a terrible character. Deal with it!
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
3 years ago#3
But aren't ground based characters incredibly weak in this game? And I'd see an Assassins Creed character being more of a 'poke' fighter, using small hits and short quick combos to get their hits in while being incredibly agile.
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
3 years ago#4
boy_luck posted...
Jeebus, no. Leave that Assassins Creed crap out of here.

This. Sorry
3 years ago#5
DayManUHuhUUUHH posted...
They would have really cool ground only combos with 1 shot pistols or Connor's dart rope. I don't think there's a ground only combo character in this game so I think they would be cool as f. Ubisoft and Sony have a really good relationship so it definitely possible.

just play good cole and wear the kessler outfit and let your imagination run wild
BEWARE OF BLUE POLICE BOXES. & Doctor who?
http://i.minus.com/iolofTBhyw6bQ.gif
3 years ago#6
GamepocketX posted...
DayManUHuhUUUHH posted...

just play good cole and wear the kessler outfit and let your imagination run wild

Lol.
This board is filled with buttholes.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. The character/s I would like to see next, like/dislike idea?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived