The character/s I would like to see next, like/dislike idea?

#1DayManUHuhUUUHHPosted 3/31/2013 6:30:25 PM
Either Connor or Ezio from Assassins Creed.
They would have really cool ground only combos with 1 shot pistols or Connor's dart rope. I don't think there's a ground only combo character in this game so I think they would be cool as f. Ubisoft and Sony have a really good relationship so it definitely possible.
---
This board is filled with buttholes.
#2boy_luckPosted 3/31/2013 6:32:24 PM
Jeebus, no. Leave that Assassins Creed crap out of here.
---
Sora is a terrible character. Deal with it!
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
#3Dsurions_WrathPosted 3/31/2013 6:33:19 PM
But aren't ground based characters incredibly weak in this game? And I'd see an Assassins Creed character being more of a 'poke' fighter, using small hits and short quick combos to get their hits in while being incredibly agile.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#4HIroChuPosted 3/31/2013 6:33:52 PM
boy_luck posted...
Jeebus, no. Leave that Assassins Creed crap out of here.

This. Sorry
#5GamepocketXPosted 3/31/2013 6:34:33 PM
DayManUHuhUUUHH posted...
They would have really cool ground only combos with 1 shot pistols or Connor's dart rope. I don't think there's a ground only combo character in this game so I think they would be cool as f. Ubisoft and Sony have a really good relationship so it definitely possible.

just play good cole and wear the kessler outfit and let your imagination run wild
---
BEWARE OF BLUE POLICE BOXES. & Doctor who?
http://i.minus.com/iolofTBhyw6bQ.gif
#6DayManUHuhUUUHH(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 7:46:04 PM
GamepocketX posted...
DayManUHuhUUUHH posted...

just play good cole and wear the kessler outfit and let your imagination run wild

Lol.
---
This board is filled with buttholes.