You're a ranged character against two Sly's.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. You're a ranged character against two Sly's.

User Info: Lucarioaura22

Lucarioaura22
3 years ago#1
So there you are, your partner has been eliminated, you are against two Sly's with their mines out and they are sitting in their barrels. You're a ranged character and your little bit of melee is useless since Sly will detonate, your gun that can actually pierce the barrel has such a slow start up that Sly can jump out the barrel and counter.....................WHATTA YA DO??!!!!
We do what we must.................

User Info: BloodDamage

BloodDamage
3 years ago#2
Lucarioscubby22

User Info: mchammerface

mchammerface
3 years ago#3
Lucarioaura22 posted...
So there you are, your partner has been eliminated, you are against two Sly's with their mines out and they are sitting in their barrels. You're a ranged character and your little bit of melee is useless since Sly will detonate, your gun that can actually pierce the barrel has such a slow start up that Sly can jump out the barrel and counter.....................WHATTA YA DO??!!!!

What we must?

User Info: NerfedSackBoy

NerfedSackBoy
3 years ago#4
Press start and leave
RamenKing
For those who didn't see here's a picture of me: http://imgur.com/PpVH3R3

User Info: Myles98

Myles98
3 years ago#5
Start
Up
X
X

GG
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS

User Info: Davidgrayman

Davidgrayman
3 years ago#6
You gotta believe
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin

User Info: judgementaeon

judgementaeon
3 years ago#7
Shoot a mine to catch them off guard and make them think I'm open. Once they come at me, super, win ^_^
Mains: PSASBR: Emmett SSBB: Lucario
Me, for people who didn't see it:http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh536/clenhardt27/meeee010.jpg

Lucarioaura22
3 years ago#8
mchammerface posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

What we must?

Clever/10

Lucarioaura22
3 years ago#9
judgementaeon posted...
Shoot a mine to catch them off guard and make them think I'm open. Once they come at me, super, win ^_^

Don't mean to laugh but LOL NO.

User Info: PielordX

PielordX
3 years ago#10
Davidgrayman posted...
You gotta believe

If he believed, he wouldn't be a ranged character.
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
Official Jak of PSASBR boards
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. You're a ranged character against two Sly's.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived