You're a ranged character against two Sly's.

#41KarstienPosted 4/1/2013 8:49:21 AM
Davidgrayman posted...
Karstien posted...
If they are countering your needle lazer at max or close to max range, you can actually grab them out of the counter. Me and Tripp tested it, it's pretty fun and as long as you time it, it can be done very consistently. If they don't counter, they get smacked.

Problem solved, what do I win?

Nothing because they are in barrels, in a corner, surrounded by mines.

Wrong. If they are countering the move then it drags them behind you. The move is long ranged. The TC specifically mentioned they were indeed countering it.

Solved problem is solved.
---
PSN: Von_Carstien
Practice can never make perfect...but we can get damn close.
#42Lucarioaura22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 8:52:08 AM
Karstien posted...
Davidgrayman posted...
Karstien posted...
If they are countering your needle lazer at max or close to max range, you can actually grab them out of the counter. Me and Tripp tested it, it's pretty fun and as long as you time it, it can be done very consistently. If they don't counter, they get smacked.

Wrong. If they are countering the move then it drags them behind you. The move is long ranged. The TC specifically mentioned they were indeed countering it.

The endind lag from the move is too long for you to actually do anything so you're still pretty much f*****
---
We do what we must.................
#43KarstienPosted 4/1/2013 8:54:13 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Karstien posted...
Davidgrayman posted...
Karstien posted...

The endind lag from the move is too long for you to actually do anything so you're still pretty much f*****

Meh, I tested it, could grab him almost every time, after he countered my needle lazer from mid to max range. Give it a go, I can show you if you like. Side grab him, then chase him down before he jumps back in the barrel.
---
#44Lucarioaura22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 8:57:02 AM
Karstien posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Karstien posted...
Davidgrayman posted...
Karstien posted...

Meh, I tested it, could grab him almost every time, after he countered my needle lazer from mid to max range. Give it a go, I can show you if you like. Side grab him, then chase him down before he jumps back in the barrel.

Simply fight a good Sly player to see exactly what I'm talking about.
---
We do what we must.................
#45DavidgraymanPosted 4/1/2013 8:58:46 AM
Karstien posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Karstien posted...
Davidgrayman posted...
Karstien posted...

My apologizes, I thought you were talking about the original post
Here's your prize you've taken my dignity *slinks away*
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#46KarstienPosted 4/1/2013 9:00:50 AM
If you mean the ending lag from the throw, then perhaps, but you did ask for an option, I don't see any others here that are viable. You separated them with this one, and they can do nothing about that. At the very least, you earned some AP if they had any, and annoyed the hell out of them. Unless you have another option, it's your best shot.
---