My Crash moveset

#1ChimcharwhoohooPosted 4/1/2013 3:23:01 PM
Neutral []: Crash Spin (obviously)
Side []: Haymaker (copy of Drakes)
Up []: Crash Uppercut (crash uppercuts the opponent)
Down []: Slide kick (copy of Drakes, just more punishable)
Air Down []: The Belly Flop (forces Crash into a knockdown state, also knocks down whoever it hits)

Neutral /\: N.tropy Clock (Slows down the opponents movement for a second, similar to freeze missile item)
Side Triangle: Wumpa Bazooka
Up /\: Still working on it
Down /\: Still working on it

Neutral O: Crash places down a wumpa crate. Upon it being broken, 30 AP is scattered among the general vicinity. Air version automatically breaks upon touching the ground.

Side O: Crash places down a "?" Crate. upon being broken, a random non-epic item is spawned in its place. Items excluded are Sackbot, Leech Beam, Killer Bees, Boots of Hermes, and all epic items

Up O: N.Brio Beaker (Crash tosses a green beaker in an arc similar to Heihachis bowling pin)
Air Up O: Same as ground, but the beaker is red and causes a buttdrop reaction.

Down O: TNT Crate (Crash places down a TNT crate, upon it being touched by anyone, the standard "3, 2, 1" animation on it happens, then it explodes. Explodes automatically if attacked)
Air Down O: Nitro Crate (Same as TNT, but explodes immediately upon being touched or attacked)

Level 1 Super: Crash trips, killing anyone he touches.
Level 2 Super: A barrage of nitro crates come crashing down killing anyone they touch, or unlucky enough to be caught in their blast radius
Level 3 Super: Crash is surrounded by Aku-Aku, increasing his movement speed, and he kills anyone he touches.,Lasts 12 seconds.
level 3 theme: Aku Aku theme
Super costs: 150/350/750

Taunt 1: the Chicken Taunt from Crash Bash
Taunt 2: Crash stands there eating a wumpa fruit
Taunt 3: Crash Dance

Intro 1:Crash belly flops into the scene
Intro 2: Crash turns around eating a wumpa fruit
Intro 3: Crash is seen smiling, then gasps as Polar runs into him.
Intro 4: Crash drives onto the scene on his motorcylce and hops off.

Outro 1: Crash holds up a Gem/Crystal and does his usual "Ah" thing or whatever that sounds like. lol
Outro 2: a bunch of wumpa fruit fall on crash knocking him down. He then pokes his head out from the pile.
Outro 3: Crash breaks open a crate and finds a trophy. He picks it up and holds it over his head, with a happy expression on his face.
Outro 4: The crash dance.

Losing outro 1: Crash is seen sleeping
Losing outro 2: Crash drinks from a wumpa juice container (Crash Tag Team Racing anyone?), only to find out its empty. His ears lower with a sad expression on his face.
Losing Outro 3: Crash spins a nitro crate, and well.. you know what happens. lol
Losing Outro 4: Crash is flattened by a boulder.

Victory music 1: some variation of the Aku Aku theme
Victory Music 2: CTR Victory music for Crash/Coco

Default Costume: Classic Crash
Alt 1: Agent Crash (cover of Warped)
DLC 1: Crash wearing Coco's clothes
DLC 2: Some outfit from CTTR

Minion: Coco
DLC minions: Aku Aku, Cortex, N. Oxide

icons: Crash, Coco, Polar, Pura, N.Gin, Tiny, Dingodile, Cortex, Brio, Uka Uka, Aku Aku, N.Oxide, Ripper Roo, Papu Papu, Komodo Joe, Pinstripe, N. Tropy
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft PSASBR Mains: Zeus/Kat/G.Cole/E.Cole
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.
#2TerraponPosted 4/1/2013 3:28:46 PM
Lv 3 god tier.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#3Pink_a_DinkPosted 4/1/2013 3:33:29 PM
Nice but you should change the level 3 the whole aku aku mask thing is way too obvious. I would have made it a scenic level 3 where it shows crash fall from the sky flat on his face in a jungle, playing the original games soundtrack and sound effects. He picks himself up and looks around dazed and confused, then a huge boulder falls behind him, alerting Crash as he runs away in a panic while the boulder begins to roll after him. All your opponents are just standing there when Crash runs past them all pushing them onto the floor in a hurry. Your opponents look angry and confused as they're slowly getting up they notice the huge boulder but before they can get up in time to run away the boulder crushes them all and you get 3 kills.

Just my 2 cents :p
---
PSN: Internoob
http://a.wattpad.net/cover/4556234-256-k903463.jpg ----- Hai.
#4Chimcharwhoohoo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 3:35:21 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Nice but you should change the level 3 the whole aku aku mask thing is way too obvious. I would have made it a scenic level 3 where it shows crash fall from the sky flat on his face in a jungle, playing the original games soundtrack and sound effects. He picks himself up and looks around dazed and confused, then a huge boulder falls behind him, alerting Crash as he runs away in a panic while the boulder begins to roll after him. All your opponents are just standing there when Crash runs past them all pushing them onto the floor in a hurry. Your opponents look angry and confused as they're slowly getting up they notice the huge boulder but before they can get up in time to run away the boulder crushes them all and you get 3 kills.

Just my 2 cents :p

as fun as that would be. I dont like cinematics.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft PSASBR Mains: Zeus/Kat/G.Cole/E.Cole
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.
#5GrrPHCPosted 4/1/2013 4:24:38 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Nice but you should change the level 3 the whole aku aku mask thing is way too obvious. :p

What the hell are you talking about? "way too obvious"? It's iconic! It's what the fans would scream for! It's the very nostalgia that makes them want Crash in the first place! Your 2 cents are no good here.
---
http://card.mygamercard.net/lastgame/xI+AM+SHAD0Wx.png
#6Hopeful_PhoenixPosted 4/1/2013 4:27:09 PM
"Crash dance" should totally be his results win screen instead. It's too long for a taunt or outro, imo.
---
No mtater hte odrer of hte wrdos, one acn raed a prahse as lnog as hte strat nad ends are rogenicazble.
#7Pink_a_DinkPosted 4/1/2013 4:33:17 PM
GrrPHC posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Nice but you should change the level 3 the whole aku aku mask thing is way too obvious. :p

What the hell are you talking about? "way too obvious"? It's iconic! It's what the fans would scream for! It's the very nostalgia that makes them want Crash in the first place! Your 2 cents are no good here.

There's nothing iconic about it. Its a mere power up you get for 10 seconds if you get 3 aku aku masks. Its not what fans scream for... People want Crash because CRASH is iconic, not the mask her wears... -___- Its like if for my Mario move set, if I made his level 3 "oh Mario uses a star and whoever he touches for 10 seconds dies" its not original. If you can't handle other peoples opinions then stay quiet yeah?
---
PSN: Internoob
http://a.wattpad.net/cover/4556234-256-k903463.jpg ----- Hai.
#8DayManUHuhUUUHHPosted 4/1/2013 4:35:03 PM
Man, I really wish they would put him in the game.
---
"Did you f my mom, Santa?"
#9GrrPHCPosted 4/1/2013 4:38:22 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
GrrPHC posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

There's nothing iconic about it. Its a mere power up you get for 10 seconds if you get 3 aku aku masks. Its not what fans scream for... People want Crash because CRASH is iconic, not the mask her wears... -___- Its like if for my Mario move set, if I made his level 3 "oh Mario uses a star and whoever he touches for 10 seconds dies" its not original. If you can't handle other peoples opinions then stay quiet yeah?

Practice what you preach. You don't seem to fond of other people's opinions by the looks of it. What you said is exactly it, including Mario without one of his iconic power-ups i.e. his Fire Flower. It's something that fan's remember as making Crash invincible. It is very iconic, for you to say that is not is just wrong. Like saying Superman's laser vision isn't iconic. Also, this game isn't about making "original" moves. It's taking characters with their respective movesets and putting them in the game.
---
http://card.mygamercard.net/lastgame/xI+AM+SHAD0Wx.png
#10LanceDrakePosted 4/1/2013 4:44:00 PM
Also, this game isn't about making "original" moves. It's taking characters with their respective movesets and putting them in the game.

Perfectly good music from a game, you say? Let's compose something original and possibly completely unfitting instead.

/SuperBot logic
---
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main