I tried.

#1AbyssalseddPosted 4/1/2013 4:16:18 PM
I tried to love this game,i really tried.But the game forcing me to play some characters to win makes me wanna throw the game in the garbage can.Whatever i do i always land on the last place.How much upload speed do you need in this game? seems that Everyone OWN me in this game.But whenever i play this game on all star in single player, everything seems fine.My nat is open btw.
#2holysquidPosted 4/1/2013 4:17:51 PM
I love reading posts without sentence breaks.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#3Abyssalsedd(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 4:19:08 PM
Get your sentences break somewhere else.
#4Abyssalsedd(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 4:21:39 PM
I laugh seeing grammar nerds, because that's the only thing they can get nerds to.
#5holysquidPosted 4/1/2013 4:23:15 PM
I laugh seeing uneducated morons like you, TC :)
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#6KingTumbleweedPosted 4/1/2013 4:24:12 PM
This is the internet. There are rules.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#7Abyssalsedd(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 4:30:10 PM(edited)
holysquid posted...

Okay,you actually replied because you felt bu**hurt?
Goes the same for you, so i should call you uneducated moron if you tried talking in my language?Try speaking two languages without doing grammar errors and such.I doubt you can do that.
#8mchammerfacePosted 4/1/2013 4:31:40 PM
Abyssalsedd posted...
holysquid posted...

Okay,you actually replied because you felt bu**hurt?
Goes the same for you, so i should call you uneducated moron if you tried talking in my language?Try speaking two languages without doing grammar errors and such.I doubt you can do that.

Why didn't you just say this wasn't your first language in the first place instead of insulting him?
#9KingTumbleweedPosted 4/1/2013 4:32:02 PM
I believe sentence breaks were the main matter.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#10GrrPHCPosted 4/1/2013 4:34:02 PM
Leave TC alone. As if grammar is important on a video game forum.

Back to the post, I disagree that this game "forces" you to pick someone to win. Granted, there are easier characters to play than others, but this is their FIRST game. Not all fighters started off spotless. I have managed to continue to win with Good Cole since launch and I didn't even plan on maining him. His moveset just called out to me, like Lucas did in SSBB.
You just need to find someone you enjoy playing. The more you enjoy it, the more fun you'll have training with him. Thus, the more you'll win online.
---
http://card.mygamercard.net/lastgame/xI+AM+SHAD0Wx.png