Anybody here play with all characters?

#1DelsinRowePosted 4/2/2013 1:22:37 PM
I main both of the Coles, but I've played with everybody many times. I can tell you that people complaining about Sackboy being weak are full of s***. Jak complainers are legit though. He actually does suck.
---
You are not in control.
#2taoxadasaPosted 4/2/2013 1:23:26 PM
I like playing as everyone.
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#3xSSBB64xPosted 4/2/2013 1:24:27 PM
Sir Dan sucks
---
Add me plz ^_^ PSN: xSSBB64x
PSASBR Mains: Drake, Sackboy, Jak, Both Coles, and Isaac
#4DelsinRowe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 1:27:11 PM
xSSBB64x posted...
Sir Dan sucks

Agreed. And Raiden and Kratos are extremely easy to use. Also many people complain about Kat, but I actually find her hard to use. At least she isn't braindead easy to use like Raiden and Kratos.
---
You are not in control.
#5xSSBB64xPosted 4/2/2013 6:36:54 PM
DelsinRowe posted...
xSSBB64x posted...
Sir Dan sucks

Agreed. And Raiden and Kratos are extremely cheap to use. Also many people complain about Kat, but I actually find her hard to use. At least she isn't braindead easy to use like Raiden and Kratos.

Agreed, those two are the usual people who I see online, and a bunch of people complain about Kat, but at least she's a Sony character so she's ok to be in the game, she needs to be fixed, that's all...

Also, Sackboy needs a buff, not that I can't win as him without one, but he's been nerf too much, something that I never saw in a fighting game...someone being over-nerfed.
---
Add me plz ^_^ PSN: xSSBB64x
PSASBR Mains: Drake, Sackboy, Jak, Both Coles, and Isaac
#6Dark_Maverick09Posted 4/2/2013 7:06:07 PM
Random button is my main

*hides lv 999 kat and Raiden under bed*
#7XenoFFvsPosted 4/2/2013 7:17:05 PM
Well I don't use every character just yet but I am working on leveling everybody up to 300 so in the end I'll have a decent understanding of everyone and will hopefully be able to hold my own with most characters.

I mained random in SSBB and used pretty much every character in melee but imo this game takes more dedication to truly be great with any given character which is why after I'm done with my march to 300 I'll probably pick about 5 characters that I think I'm best with and just focus on them.
---
Brawl Code:4639-9502-2693_Razor
PSN ID: xXAnTeRXx
#8SOAD5657Posted 4/2/2013 7:27:39 PM
DelsinRowe posted...
I main both of the Coles, but I've played with everybody many times. I can tell you that people complaining about Sackboy being weak are full of s***. Jak complainers are legit though. He actually does suck.

Shame because I used Jak a LOT before this patch which made him suck.
---
GET a load of THIS!!!!!