What the literal ****. 1.124 GB.. but it didnt add Zeus/Isaac's 3rd costumes?

#1ChimcharwhoohooPosted 4/2/2013 1:56:59 PM
Then what the hell was in the patch?!?!
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft PSASBR Mains: Zeus/Kat/G.Cole/E.Cole
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.
#2taoxadasaPosted 4/2/2013 1:57:44 PM
What do you mean it didn't add their 3rd costumes? They were already in the game.
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#3LanceDrakePosted 4/2/2013 1:58:13 PM
They're not a locked option on the Customization screen?

Dammit, it must've only been a bug fix. Figured they'd hit two birds with one stone and release the costumes at the same time.
---
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main
#4blaze19_0XPosted 4/2/2013 1:58:17 PM
We went over this in the other topic.

The patches don't stack.

Each contains everything needed from the previous ones. It's like upgrading any software or firmware.
#5legendofskylandPosted 4/2/2013 1:58:25 PM
um, Aren't the 3rd costumes already added? Which is why some people were able to access them?
#6Chimcharwhoohoo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 2:07:30 PM
Okay, I misworded. The addition of it in the customization screen. is not there.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft PSASBR Mains: Zeus/Kat/G.Cole/E.Cole
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.
#7DB_RBPosted 4/2/2013 2:10:48 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
We went over this in the other topic.

The patches don't stack.

Each contains everything needed from the previous ones. It's like upgrading any software or firmware.

april fools! they still stack.
---
The official Drake, Sir Dan, and Kat of the PSASBR boards.
#8wwinterj25Posted 4/2/2013 2:12:33 PM
legendofskyland posted...
um, Aren't the 3rd costumes already added? Which is why some people were able to access them?

Yes but the 4th alts for the rest of the roster hasn't. This patch overwrites the old one if you like. Stupid way of doing things but meh.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#9Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/2/2013 2:13:26 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
legendofskyland posted...

Yes but the 4th alts for the rest of the roster hasn't. This patch overwrites the old one if you like. Stupid way of doing things but meh.

It is a stupid way of doing things >.> The patches are obnoxiously large. Little Big Planet's patches aren't this big.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#10wwinterj25Posted 4/2/2013 2:31:41 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
It is a stupid way of doing things >.> The patches are obnoxiously large. Little Big Planet's patches aren't this big.

I know. Thing is with this game they overwrite the old ones. That why every patch is so big even for a little fix. No idea why they ave done it this way.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj