Raiden can't handle Isaac

#1Exo_IcarusPosted 4/2/2013 4:04:22 PM
Been using Isaac for a while now and literally every Raiden I've faced just gets wrecked by him. With his mine and gun loop he's become Raidens worst match up I think. Everyone one I fight I either beat or make them ragequit.
#2OhGoodGriefPosted 4/2/2013 4:05:18 PM
the club cant even handle me right now
#3Pink_a_DinkPosted 4/2/2013 4:05:53 PM
But do you up grapple, up machine gun, then grenade?
---
PSN: Internoob
http://a.wattpad.net/cover/4556234-256-k903463.jpg ----- Hai.
#4Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/2/2013 4:06:56 PM
I found it hilarious trolling my friend who plays Raiden with him. He likes starting off his combos with that little charging slash, and that mine just shuts him down like nobodies business.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#5TheDante_MainerPosted 4/2/2013 4:10:47 PM
I use Raiden and I can shut a lot of Issacs down by countering the mine he sets on the ground
---
PSN: LegendOfRagna-
PSABR Main: Cole McGrath
#6Doom_JPosted 4/2/2013 4:38:53 PM
TheDante_Mainer posted...
I use Raiden and I can shut a lot of Issacs down by countering the mine he sets on the ground

Sounds like grab bait to me :)
#7EurashalPosted 4/2/2013 5:31:30 PM

You can be grabbed or shot with the gun during the counter cooldown. Unless he's standing right in front of the mine.
---
Expect sales to go up in Japan if the Marvel vs Capcom 3 trailer has Jill caught in [Shuma-Gorath's] Chaos Dimension. - DrunkenPilot72
#8aKimbodiacPosted 4/2/2013 5:42:47 PM
OhGoodGrief posted...
the club cant even handle me right now

---
PSN & Steam: aKimbodiac
#9boy_luckPosted 4/2/2013 6:28:24 PM(edited)
Eurashal posted...

You can be grabbed or shot with the gun during the counter cooldown. Unless he's standing right in front of the mine.

This. Raiden has pretty much nothing on Isaac. I personally thing he's better than Raiden as he has everything available to counter the poor cyborg. You could say Isaac has *puts on shades* a tool for every job.
---
Sora is a terrible character. Deal with it!
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.