Nariko User turned Evil..

#1MIKEIVVIPosted 4/2/2013 6:05:02 PM
I have discarded my beloved Nariko this season to main with Evil Cole.. Its really.. not even fair.. I read a post on here and someone was recommending Evil Cole to someone else.. Pick'em up and havent looked back.. Maybe nariko will be buffed after the next patch and maybe she can become my main again..
#2Lucarioaura22Posted 4/2/2013 6:12:43 PM
You dropped your main and went EC mainstream? Weak bro :(
---
Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see. Makes life empty but easier.
#3boy_luckPosted 4/2/2013 6:23:59 PM
That's sad to hear. I used to main her, but I dropped her, too. Then again, that was like after a month of playing her and simply not feeling comfortable with her gameplay. And now Superboy has simply nerfed her to oblivion. That said, I didn't go for the usual stuff and took up little Spike. Haven't regretted my decision as Spike is, imo, the best character in the game (in terms of overall moveset and the funnest).

EC, on the other hand, is just so boring to use, tbh.
---
Sora is a terrible character. Deal with it!
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
#4SoulRegaliaPosted 4/2/2013 6:31:57 PM
I've actually been using Emmett a lot more now... Nariko was my main too, still is though, I just don't use her as often
---
If it defecates, urinates, or rudely barks orders, I have no issues with crushing its skull.-Shale
#5naruko243Posted 4/2/2013 6:42:29 PM
Nariko still and shall always be my main
---
Psn: LunarReaper Pokemon Black Fc: 4385 0099 5107
#6GRECO_SoLPosted 4/2/2013 7:25:43 PM
I think a buddy and I have faced you (TC) about a dozen times in ranked 2v2. If i remember correctly, you weren't too bad with Nariko. I think there's more pride to be had in doing well with Nariko then a much easier option like EC.

That said, at least you didn't go the kratos/raiden route.
#7Blue_BaIIzPosted 4/2/2013 7:45:50 PM
She'll always be my main.
#8Exo_IcarusPosted 4/2/2013 8:31:08 PM
We could all form a support group you know. "Nariko mains that remember how good she USED to be". We got slapped in the face hard and have to accept that she is now low tier now at best. Still main her, but don't use her nearly as often now.
#9fulcar95Posted 4/2/2013 10:06:01 PM
She's my main, but I've been switching back and forth between her, Sir Dan, and Kat in quick matches now. I don't dare to jump in rank anymore because the nerfs hurt waaaay too bad, and my black belt is just too shiny to lose.
---
"The more you sweat in training, the less blood you lose in war."
#10EstheimasterPosted 4/2/2013 10:17:04 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
You dropped your main and went EC mainstream? Weak bro :(

Make me feel bad maining him why don't ya?

I main him b/c I've only played Infamous and Jak and Daxter and I like fire.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.