Sweet Tooth has the advantage matchwise over Jak?

#1DavidgraymanPosted 4/2/2013 8:29:07 PM
News to me
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#2LightEcoSagePosted 4/2/2013 8:38:32 PM(edited)
Yep. Like I said before majority of the cast is a bad MU for Jak.
---
Myles98 sig is based off a player who doesn't even have Jak passed ranked 50. No disrespect to the owner of the quote.
#3blazin640Posted 4/2/2013 8:39:46 PM
LightEcoSage posted...

Not sweet tooth.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#4LightEcoSagePosted 4/2/2013 8:41:07 PM
blazin640 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Not sweet tooth.

? -_- ?
---
Myles98 sig is based off a player who doesn't even have Jak passed ranked 50. No disrespect to the owner of the quote.
#5Davidgrayman(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 8:42:06 PM
LightEcoSage posted...

Can you explain that one to me? Because the hit and run keepaway tactics his hoverboard and WC makes it a slow battle for ST to fight him, let alone land his level one. I was always under the impression it was the other way around
---
#6blazin640Posted 4/2/2013 8:43:13 PM
Davidgrayman posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Can you explain that one to me? Because the hit and run keepaway tactics his hoverboard and WC makes it a slow battle for ST to fight him, let alone land his level one. I was always under the impression it was the other way around

whoever told you this is wrong. Against a good Jak, hitting him with a super would be impossible.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#7LightEcoSagePosted 4/2/2013 8:49:46 PM(edited)
Davidgrayman posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

You made the topic then you say this.... -_-

Ok on big stages hit and run is sorta in Jak's favor. I say sorta because a ST could simply just not chase after Jak and actually wait for Jak to try and get in close.

Short maps live Rival arena. Sweet can lock it down easily especially in corners. Jak is also at his best on short maps, but that's not enough to deal with a Sweet tooth on a short map.
---
#8Davidgrayman(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 8:54:28 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Davidgrayman posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Ok on big stages hit and running is sorta in Jak's favor. I say sorta because a ST could just not chase after Jak and actually wait for Jak to try and get in close.

Short maps live Rival arena. Sweet can lock it down. Jak is also at his best on short maps, but that's not enough to deal with a Sweet tooth on a short map.

That makes alot of sense but there one major thing I have to disagree with you on:
Jak much more likely to land a super on Sweet Tooth than vice versa

Granted Jak lacks HCs but Sweet Tooth would have to rely on an unreliable level two or risk a level three while Jak at least has his initial shock to his level two and an anti-air level one to his favor.
---
#9LightEcoSagePosted 4/2/2013 9:04:27 PM(edited)
Davidgrayman posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Davidgrayman posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Ok on big stages hit and running is sorta in Jak's favor. I say sorta because a ST could just not chase after Jak and actually wait for Jak to try and get in close.

Short maps live Rival arena. Sweet can lock it down. Jak is also at his best on short maps, but that's not enough to deal with a Sweet tooth on a short map.

That makes alot of sense but there one major thing I have to disagree with you on:
Jak much more likely to land a super on Sweet Tooth than vice versa

Granted Jak lacks HCs but Sweet Tooth would have to rely on an unreliable level two or risk a level three while Jak at least has his initial shock to his level two and an anti-air level one to his favor.

There's one major problem here as well. I never said that xD. Blazin did.

However to add my thoughts on Level 1 vs Level 1. ST Level 1 is easier to land then Jak's level 1. ST level 2 is not bad at all. Not only does it have a HC, but it's also great for corners. Jak may have the upperhand slightly with his Level 2, because of the stun, but after the buff ST level 2 got, it's dangerous. Simple air dodging doesn't work like that because of it's radius buff.
---
#10SpammingJellyPosted 4/2/2013 9:00:56 PM
LightEcoSage posted...

Yeah because Jaks awful
---
RamenKing
Awe really LES? I thought we could of been good friends: http://imgur.com/YkoudNr