Blossom move set! (Power Puff Girls)

#1Pink_a_DinkPosted 4/2/2013 9:16:54 PM
Totally had to do this lol.

=Square Attacks=

Neutral - Blossom does a quick double punch, followed by a fancy 360 punch to show off her awesome long hair blowing in the wind. (Her hair does not move in the second phase of San Fransisco however). Each punch gives her 10AP, giving you a total of 30 if all hit (number varies depending on how many people you get with it).

Side - Blossom jumps off the floor slightly and flies straight forward with her right hand sticking out. Anyone hit by it gets knocked back and Blossom gains 20AP (10AP per person after the first person is hit). Anyone who touches the pink light she leaves behind flinches and gives Blossom an additional 5AP. (The light goes away as soon as Blossom is done with the attack. If she gets interrupted, whatever light she already made stays for a few seconds then goes away eventually).

Up - Blossom flies straight up, again with her cute little right hand up, same mechanic applies for her side square, anyone hit gives her 20AP and every additional hit gives 10AP. And again anyone caught in the light gives her 5AP and flinches.

Down - Blossom does a tiny hop in the air, and comes back down on the ground. If she hits anyone, she gets 20AP. Its a chargeable move, so if its fully charged, she'll come down with more force and cause a small shock wave that hits anyone on the floor. If she touches someone fully charged she still only gets 30AP instead, and now if the shock wave hits someone she gets 10AP. Fully charging it also gives guard break, but only if Blossom touches your opponent, not the shock wave.

=Triangle Attacks=

Neutral - Blossom does her signature ice breath, and she blows a gust of ice out of her mouth that flies a short distance similar to Good Cole's ice rocket, only her ice breath goes through opponents and walls.

Side - She shoots a laser beam out of her eye, that travels a distance depending on how long you charge it. If you don't charge it at all it only goes a short distance and stops after hitting one opponent, gives Blossom 10AP. If fully charged it travels across the whole map and pierces opponents, giving her 10AP per person hit, but it cannot pierce walls.

Up - She shoots a laser beam straight up, you can't charge it and it can't pierce opponents, but it has much faster recharge than the side laser. Gives blossom 10AP.

Down - Blossom takes off her bow, and places it on the floor below her where it begins to beep. Anyone who touches it gives her 20AP. The bow mine cannot be destroyed at all, but to make up for that she cannot use it while in the air, and you must wait for her to pull another bow out of her pocket and put it on until you can use it again. She only puts another bow on if you're standing still and not attacking. Moving or attacking during the process resets it. She can also blow it up whenever she wants by pressing down triangle again.

=Circle Attacks=

Neutral - Blossom puts her hands on her head and closes her eyes for a second, the screen flashes red for a quick second and for a few seconds you can see what items are going to spawn, and where they are going to spawn. It cost 30AP to use though, each time.

Side - She blows a tornado out of her mouth that slowly moves forward a little bit, it gives no AP if she hits anyone with it, but if it does hit someone, they get dizzy and are unable to move for a few seconds depending on how fast they mash the buttons.

Up - Blossom screams above her, and hits anyone who's near her, even if they're on the ground. If someone gets hit above her, they'll get knocked back and she'll get 10AP per person. And if they're on the floor, she only gets 5AP, but they crumple instead of getting knocked back.
---
PSN: Internoob
http://a.wattpad.net/cover/4556234-256-k903463.jpg ----- Hai.
#2Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 10:22:38 PM(edited)
Down - Blossom crosses her arms for a second, and acts as a parry if anyone hits her. If her parry connects, she'll slide and hit whoever tried to hit her, and they get knocked into the air a tiny bit allowing her to follow up with a combo or super. Parry gives 5AP.

=Grabs=

Side - Blossom pushes whoever you grab onto the floor on their butt, and then flies into them, causing them to fly away.

Up - Blossom upper cuts whoever you grab into the air, flies to their left and uppercuts them again, flies to their right upper cuts them again, then does one more strong uppercut straight in the middle.

Down - Blossom steps on whoever you grabs toe, then shoots them with her laser beam until they crumple all the way onto the floor.

=Supers=

Super 1 - She fires her laser beam straight onto the floor beneath her, then quickly tilts her head up, obliterating everything that's in front of her or above her. The length of the laser beam is about a few steps. Cost 150 AP to use.

Super 2 - Bubbles and Buttercup spawn, and they both line up with Blossom vertically, a few feet away from each other, and all 3 of them fly straight forward off the screen, than again fly back the other way off the screen, killing anyone either of them touch, then Blossom spawns where she originally was before she activated it. Cost 400 AP to use.

Super 3 - Blossom flies into the air with a pink aura around her. From there she can freely fly around, she can use the right analogue stick to shoot lasers in any direction she wants. Square makes her dash straight forward. Triangle uses her ice breath which is now much bigger and goes further, stops opponents dead in their tracks. And circle makes Blossom scream again, only it has a much greater distance now and kills anyone it touches. Touching people directly doesn't kill them though. Lasts about 10 seconds. Cost 750 AP to use.

=Costumes=

Her default costume: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/24200000/Awesome-Blossom-powerpuff-girls-24270652-445-632.jpg

Her alternative costume: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32100000/Blossom-as-Deedee-blossom-powerpuff-girls-32115068-314-278.png

Her DLC #1 costume - http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9200000/blossom-powerpuff-girls-9204188-300-379.jpg

Her DLC #2 costume - http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/powerpuff/images/2/20/BrickPPG.png

=Features=

You can hold the jump button to glide down slowly. You can also double jump from her glide and glide again.

When Big Daddy uses his level 3, Blossom rapidly swings her arms around in a panic as a failed attempt to doggy paddle.

If you get at least one kill with her level 2, Blossom says "thanks girls! I knew I could count on you!" If you fail to get at least 1 kill she says "Thanks for nothing girls..."

Choosing the Rowdyruff Boy costume alters Blossoms voice in game, and changes her level 2 from Bubbles and Buttercup appearing to the other two members of the Rowdyruff Boys appearing.

Getting at least 1 kill with her level 2 as the Rowdyruff costume makes him say "yeah! We got em good boys!" Failing to get 1 kill makes him say "scram! Get out of my sight!"

Thoughts, comments, questions? :3
---
#3Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/2/2013 9:20:12 PM
I am now inspired to do a Samurai Jack moveset
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#4blazin640Posted 4/2/2013 9:21:49 PM
I love it. Perfect moveset. My childhood has been restored.

Even got her ice powers and crap. Good stuff.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#5Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/2/2013 9:24:15 PM
blazin640 posted...

Indeed. I'm rather impressed Pink :D Very detailed and even have the AP, something even I'm too lazy to take the time to think out xD
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
#6Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 9:27:03 PM(edited)
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
blazin640 posted...

Indeed. I'm rather impressed Pink :D Very detailed and even have the AP, something even I'm too lazy to take the time to think out xD

Means a lot coming from an expert move set maker. :3 Thanks you both! And Id love to see your Samurai Jack move set!

I put my most effort into this move set for some reason lol so I tried to make it as detailed and nostalgic as possible.
---
#7Lucarioaura22Posted 4/2/2013 9:30:27 PM
Why is there no Rowdy Ruff Boy?! Good job on the moveset though lol. I also second a Samurai Jack moveset. Pure nostalgia coming to me. Ahh man where have the good cartoons disappeared to?
---
Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see. Makes life empty but easier.
#8LightEcoSagePosted 4/2/2013 9:32:17 PM(edited)
Wow you are simply amazing for doing this especially by picking the coolest, older and prettiest powerpuffgirl xD. Perhaps I should do her customization. PPG was my childhood.

"And once again the day is saved thanks to the PowerPuffGirls!"
---
Myles98 sig is based off a player who doesn't even have Jak passed ranked 50. No disrespect to the owner of the quote.
#9Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 9:35:52 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Why is there no Rowdy Ruff Boy?! Good job on the moveset though lol. I also second a Samurai Jack moveset. Pure nostalgia coming to me. Ahh man where have the good cartoons disappeared to?

The red RowdyRuff Boy is Blossom's 2nd DLC costume. :P

LightEcoSage posted...
Wow you are simply amazing for doing this especially by picking the coolest, older and prettiest powerpuffgirl xD. Perhaps I should do her customization. PPG was my childhood.

"And once again the day is saved thanks to the PowerPuffGirls!"

Thanks! But you ain't touching mah Blossom! lol. Make a move set for Bubbles :P
---
#10Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/2/2013 9:38:05 PM
This reminds me- I barely remember anything about Jack other than a few of the characters and his badassery .-. Looks like tomorrow I'm watching a marathon of Samurai Jack xD
---