Blossom move set! (Power Puff Girls)

#21Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 10:14:50 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Watching Samurai Jack from the start again- And I'd completely forgotten Aku Aku was voiced by the same man who voiced Iroh from Avatar.. That just made the show even more awesome than I remember. Now to figure out who I'll rival Jack with .-.

What if I thought of a way to make Jack rivals with Blossom? :P Ill make a dialogue and story and everything!
---
PSN: Internoob
http://a.wattpad.net/cover/4556234-256-k903463.jpg ----- Hai.
#22Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/2/2013 10:23:55 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Watching Samurai Jack from the start again- And I'd completely forgotten Aku Aku was voiced by the same man who voiced Iroh from Avatar.. That just made the show even more awesome than I remember. Now to figure out who I'll rival Jack with .-.

What if I thought of a way to make Jack rivals with Blossom? :P Ill make a dialogue and story and everything!

Nah sorry. I've gotten into a habit of making characters in pairs and rivaling them, also with significant enough motivations or reasons to fight. So far my only possible exception may be making Booker and have him rivaled with Ulysses from Fallout when Nightstryk3r finishes him.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#23Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 10:27:04 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

Nah sorry. I've gotten into a habit of making characters in pairs and rivaling them, also with significant enough motivations or reasons to fight. So far my only possible exception may be making Booker and have him rivaled with Ulysses from Fallout when Nightstryk3r finishes him.

Boo, alright lol. Well I'm glad this move set turned out the way it did. :P
---
#24Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/2/2013 10:34:47 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

Boo, alright lol. Well I'm glad this move set turned out the way it did. :P

Yeah again sorry xD And I just realized I said Aku Aku instead of Aku. Guess I was thinking of Crash for a bit there xD
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
#25Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 2:40:27 PM
Gonna bump this once to see if I'll get any more comments since its morning now. :P
---
#26DrHamTheDogPosted 4/3/2013 2:53:43 PM
Thanks to you guys i wanna make movesets now too i already got two charaters in mind WHO ARE NOT RIVALS they just came to mind and i'll keep it a secret til they done unless you guys wanna know now.
---
Psn:shadowx1212
#27CaptainKickass_Posted 4/3/2013 3:24:08 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Watching Samurai Jack from the start again- And I'd completely forgotten Aku was voiced by the same man who voiced Iroh from Avatar.. That just made the show even more awesome than I remember. Now to figure out who I'll rival Jack with .-.

Mako Iwamatsu, it's a shame he died.
---
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. --Terry Pratchett
#28Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/3/2013 3:29:18 PM
CaptainKickass_ posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Watching Samurai Jack from the start again- And I'd completely forgotten Aku was voiced by the same man who voiced Iroh from Avatar.. That just made the show even more awesome than I remember. Now to figure out who I'll rival Jack with .-.

Mako Iwamatsu, it's a shame he died.

I know q.q Damn that was depressing when I learned that. Such a great voice actor. It's even more depressing when you realize that song he sung in the "Tales of Ba Sing Se" episode was one of the last things he ever voiced. As if that moment wasn't already sad enough.
---
#29Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 3:30:14 PM
So my move set is non existent, yes?

lol.
---