This is bugging me. I had the random character glitch this morning while online.

#1Tommy2GoGoPosted 4/3/2013 2:30:27 AM
Let's see.. I was playing online and I had my character picked.
As soon as the match was about to begin I realized my character wasn't the one I wanted. (random character glitch)
I didn't take much note of it and was going to see which character it was, but to my surprise I did NOT recognize the costume.

It actually looked pretty cool.
It looked like the robe of the grim reaper with a bunch of awesome art around it. I couldn't see the players face, so i had no idea whom I was going to be playing with.

Seeing as I don't ever play this game at all (only like ones a month) Even though I don't play it, I know how to play each character to an extent. What threw me off was the costume the character was wearing. Seeing as he had a robe and couldn't see him AT ALL. I couldn't guess who it was.

After the match started, I tried to memorieze the moveset.
But it was just 'too' different for me.

He had a grenade and a gun special. his level one was a REALLY close range one, considering when I tried using it a couple times It wouldn't hit. He also had a move where if I jump and press down triangle, he throws a black orb like thing. And he had a dashing special.

Anyways, after the match I looked at all the characters to see if I could find the costume (i'm assuming it's a dlc costume) but I wasn't able to find it. Not even in the 'unlock/ buy' costumes. So i have no idea whom I played with that match.

On a related note, the players I was playing against were meh.
The big daddy was decent, but the Drake character SUCKED. Threw random level 1 and would miss them. After big daddy got level 3, drake player teabagged. I'm assuming he felt as if he was doing the job. he got at least 1-2 kills while daddy got the rest.

Then after that I had another 2v2 and my team member left. So It was a 1v3 with a high level kat, and heiachi player. 200+
Needless to say, I managed to beat them both.
How can one be at 200+ and still not be able to win? Especially to me!
I rarely ever play this game!
#2ArmoredElderPosted 4/3/2013 2:42:01 AM
What character were you using?
The "hooded" one you saw
---
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play PS All-Stars
#3disterbedonePosted 4/3/2013 2:45:27 AM
Tommy2GoGo posted...
Let's see.. I was playing online and I had my character picked.
As soon as the match was about to begin I realized my character wasn't the one I wanted. (random character glitch)
I didn't take much note of it and was going to see which character it was, but to my surprise I did NOT recognize the costume.

It actually looked pretty cool.
It looked like the robe of the grim reaper with a bunch of awesome art around it. I couldn't see the players face, so i had no idea whom I was going to be playing with.

Seeing as I don't ever play this game at all (only like ones a month) Even though I don't play it, I know how to play each character to an extent. What threw me off was the costume the character was wearing. Seeing as he had a robe and couldn't see him AT ALL. I couldn't guess who it was.

After the match started, I tried to memorieze the moveset.
But it was just 'too' different for me.

He had a grenade and a gun special. his level one was a REALLY close range one, considering when I tried using it a couple times It wouldn't hit. He also had a move where if I jump and press down triangle, he throws a black orb like thing. And he had a dashing special.

Anyways, after the match I looked at all the characters to see if I could find the costume (i'm assuming it's a dlc costume) but I wasn't able to find it. Not even in the 'unlock/ buy' costumes. So i have no idea whom I played with that match.

On a related note, the players I was playing against were meh.
The big daddy was decent, but the Drake character SUCKED. Threw random level 1 and would miss them. After big daddy got level 3, drake player teabagged. I'm assuming he felt as if he was doing the job. he got at least 1-2 kills while daddy got the rest.

Then after that I had another 2v2 and my team member left. So It was a 1v3 with a high level kat, and heiachi player. 200+
Needless to say, I managed to beat them both.
How can one be at 200+ and still not be able to win? Especially to me!
I rarely ever play this game!

Wait a black orb thing with down triangle and grim reaper costume hire do you get the glitch i'm gonna try getting it to see
---
PSN teabagfury
PSASBR main good Cole
#4Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/3/2013 2:54:11 AM
Hm.. I'd say Sweet Tooth in a Mr. Grimm costume but I don't know what that black orb special would be. How tall was it? I'm kinda calling bull but I'm willing to show some trust.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#5Tommy2GoGo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 3:23:53 AM
That's the thing. I don't know whose moveset I was playing with.
Mainly because as mentioned, I don't play this game often. So I'm not too familiar with the characters movesets.

Anyways, I picked sackboy (he's my main lol) and was surprised I got another character. I first noticed his robe / hood /grim repear like look and thought "HOLY CRAP THIS LOOKS AWESOME! BUT WHO IS IT?"

I couldn't see his face because it was being covered by the robe.
I tried learning his moveset as soon as the match started to see what I could do with it.

From memory, I had a granade move, a weird dashing move. A move where It would throw a projectile that was red and would look like " | "
that. If I jumped and pressed triangle down it would throw like something black underneat me. It was like smoke or something. I dunno what it did because, well, I never could get anyone with it.

The dashing move COULD be charged and if hit after it was charged, it left a character in a stunned state. I only did his level 2, mainly because the big daddy kept running towards me and I didn't know much of his move set.

Anyways, I couldn't really hear him talk. Mainly because I was watching television / not really paying attention to the sounds / low volume. so I couldn't hear him.

Either way, after the match I went to the character select screen and tried looking for that awesome robed costume but couldn't find it.

What sucks the most was that his costume had his face covered, so I couldn't tell who he was.
At first I assumed it was that robot like character. but he has no dlc costume. Then I assumed it was sweet tooth, but he didn't have that costume. Then I thought dante, but quickly realized I wasn't using a sword.

Eventually I just stopped playing it and began to play LBP.I'm just wondering whom I was playing with?

BTW, this was on my vita.
#6Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/3/2013 3:26:58 AM
Tommy2GoGo posted...
That's the thing. I don't know whose moveset I was playing with.
Mainly because as mentioned, I don't play this game often. So I'm not too familiar with the characters movesets.

Anyways, I picked sackboy (he's my main lol) and was surprised I got another character. I first noticed his robe / hood /grim repear like look and thought "HOLY CRAP THIS LOOKS AWESOME! BUT WHO IS IT?"

I couldn't see his face because it was being covered by the robe.
I tried learning his moveset as soon as the match started to see what I could do with it.

From memory, I had a granade move, a weird dashing move. A move where It would throw a projectile that was red and would look like " | "
that. If I jumped and pressed triangle down it would throw like something black underneat me. It was like smoke or something. I dunno what it did because, well, I never could get anyone with it.

The dashing move COULD be charged and if hit after it was charged, it left a character in a stunned state. I only did his level 2, mainly because the big daddy kept running towards me and I didn't know much of his move set.

Anyways, I couldn't really hear him talk. Mainly because I was watching television / not really paying attention to the sounds / low volume. so I couldn't hear him.

Either way, after the match I went to the character select screen and tried looking for that awesome robed costume but couldn't find it.

What sucks the most was that his costume had his face covered, so I couldn't tell who he was.
At first I assumed it was that robot like character. but he has no dlc costume. Then I assumed it was sweet tooth, but he didn't have that costume. Then I thought dante, but quickly realized I wasn't using a sword.

Eventually I just stopped playing it and began to play LBP.I'm just wondering whom I was playing with?

BTW, this was on my vita.

That sounds A LOT like Evil Cole. Was the level 2 a big red orb around him?
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
#7Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/3/2013 3:29:00 AM
Actually- I think it was Evil Cole in his reaper alt in the black recolor. The black thing your'e talking about sounds like his down circle, and the charged 'dash' move sounds like his Neutral Circle Punch.
---
#8FelloffalotPosted 4/3/2013 3:39:47 AM
Yeah, that is totally Evil Cole's second costume. And here you had me all excited for a second...
#9wwinterj25Posted 4/3/2013 3:40:44 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Actually- I think it was Evil Cole in his reaper alt in the black recolor. The black thing your'e talking about sounds like his down circle, and the charged 'dash' move sounds like his Neutral Circle Punch.

This. Coles reaper alt has a black color swap. Sounds like that.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#10KingTumbleweedPosted 4/3/2013 3:43:34 AM
This is more or less a question but...how didn't you figure out who it was when you looked at your AP bar? I'm not to sure about the Vita but there should have been a portrait of the character right?
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams