Killed 3 times in1 super

#11redskinsrock26Posted 4/3/2013 9:21:28 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#12aKimbodiacPosted 4/3/2013 9:56:09 AM
I've been 3 stocked by a Heihachi level 3. It was awful.
---
PSN & Steam: aKimbodiac
#13blaze19_0XPosted 4/3/2013 10:04:54 AM(edited)
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
Blaze is wrong again.

Zeus can get 3 kills with his level 3.
Nariko Can as well.
Kratos can i you kill them at earliest oppurtunity each time
Raiden can if he finds your box immediately.

Yes, these are with full invincibility frames upon respawn.

I was obviously talking about reliably getting 3 kills which only pertains to Sackboy. Just like the original poster was.

Just because you CAN get 3 kills with other level 3s doesn't mean any half-decent player will LET you get 3 kills.
#14PyroSparkPosted 4/3/2013 10:05:45 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
Blaze is wrong again.

Nariko Can as well.

I was obviously talking about reliably getting 3 kills which only pertains to Sackboy.

Just because you CAN get 3 kills with other level 3s doesn't mean any half-decent player will LET you get 3 kills.

This. Nariko's spin of doom gets canceled now, so take that off the list, Kratos, yeah right, Raiden, lol okay.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#15ChimcharwhoohooPosted 4/3/2013 10:19:25 AM
PyroSpark posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
Blaze is wrong again.

Nariko Can as well.

I was obviously talking about reliably getting 3 kills which only pertains to Sackboy.

This. Nariko's spin of doom gets canceled now, so take that off the list, Kratos, yeah right, Raiden, lol okay.

I've /done/ it with Kratos. Its really not that difficult, if you know how to properly utilize the super. Which like 98% of people don't.

and Nariko has 15 seconds still. thats plenty of time to trip.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft PSASBR Mains: Zeus/Kat/G.Cole/E.Cole
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.
#16blaze19_0XPosted 4/3/2013 10:21:41 AM
PyroSpark posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
Blaze is wrong again.

Nariko Can as well.

I've /done/ it with Kratos. Its really not that difficult, if you know how to properly utilize the super. Which like 98% of people don't.

Nariko's level 3 was avoidable even pre-patch.

Just because you can kill randoms 3 times with Kratos's level 3 doesn't make it's reliable for 3 kills against good playyers.

People need to stop basing potential based off what happens in random FFAs.
#17ChimcharwhoohooPosted 4/3/2013 10:30:54 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
PyroSpark posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
Blaze is wrong again.

Nariko Can as well.

Nariko's level 3 was avoidable even pre-patch.

Just because you can kill randoms 3 times with Kratos's level 3 doesn't make it's reliable for 3 kills against good playyers.

People need to stop basing potential based off what happens in random FFAs.

No. You misunderstand. In /no/ way did TC imply RELIABLY. I was just listing supers that could replicate that "similar experience" that he clearly asked for.

Potential is potential. REGARDLESS of how you look at it. Potential is defined as the /full/ capability of an object. In this case, a Super..
Just because a player can dodge something for a while, doesnt dimish that supers potential.

Lets look at Dante. He has potential 250+ AP combos. Does it mean its going to happen? No, it might never happen in an actual match, but the potential is /still there/.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft PSASBR Mains: Zeus/Kat/G.Cole/E.Cole
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.
#18chunkyshtewPosted 4/3/2013 11:40:38 AM
I'll just chime in and say that Sackboy's level 3 isn't as sure-fire and reliable as you some of you folks are making it out to be. Pre-patch I would say it was, but now at the speed those bubbles move (they receive invincibility frames upon re-spawn as well) it's easy for the bubbles to juke through platforms, fly high and dodge the non-existent homing ability of sackboy's up-square, etc. I am experienced playing as sackboy and against sackboy, and can say there have been a few situations where I have seen his level 3 NOT 3 stock someone post-patch. I will agree that it is probably the most likely super to 3 stock though, followed closely by Emmett's and Zeus'.
---
d(^o^)b ~ And then I ate the bowl!
#19BernieXV(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 11:44:38 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
Blaze is wrong again.

Nariko Can as well.

I was obviously talking about reliably getting 3 kills which only pertains to Sackboy. Just like the original poster was.

Sorry, I don't think I've been clear enough.

I was referring to losing ALL 3 STOCK to a single LV3

There ya go ;3
#20Chojuro7SwordPosted 4/3/2013 1:47:56 PM
Sorry for double post. I forgot to mention Emmett.
He can get 3. 4 with a lot of luck. with that final burst. Granted, it never happens, but still it has the potential.

3 or 4 with a lot of luck?

You clearly aren't using his level 3 right.