ITT: Santa Monica Sends You...

#1MyZombieFianceePosted 4/3/2013 5:56:31 AM
...an email/PSN message saying that you have the option to have a character patched directly into your game and your game only (not limited to Sony characters) :D

Who do you pick for your exclusive DLC?

I needz moar womenz, so I'd pick Marvel's X-23. Plus, I like characters that can unleash a quick barrage of attacks like Raiden and Parappa's neutral square. She'd be a nice alternative to all the slower characters I play.

I'd also totally dump Fatty P for her <3
---
PSN: PersonaSkelter
Now Playing: Far Cry 3, PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
#2FelloffalotPosted 4/3/2013 5:57:23 AM
The War Mage.

Or Sora. One or the other.
#3GoodColePosted 4/3/2013 5:59:44 AM
Crash, because my personal thoughts on Crash are irrelevant--he is what the majority demand. And the needs of the many outweigh the wants of the one.
---
"Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abe Lincoln
Me, for people who didn't see: ow.ly/jB3Ic
#4BackwardCapPosted 4/3/2013 6:05:41 AM
Rare Akuma.
---
Join the master race of fighting games, Dive Kick!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/701792-divekick
#5SOAD5657Posted 4/3/2013 6:07:06 AM
Steve Wilkos. I would not hesitate to think for even a millisecond.
---
GET a load of THIS!!!!!
#6SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 4/3/2013 6:08:38 AM
GoodCole posted...
Crash, because my personal thoughts on Crash are irrelevant--he is what the majority demand. And the needs of the many outweigh the wants of the one.

iPersona posted...
...an email/PSN message saying that you have the option to have a character patched directly into your game and your game only (not limited to Sony characters) :D

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DROPPED OUT OF COLLEGE!!!

Cloud Strife for me.
#7PickledjimmyPosted 4/3/2013 6:11:32 AM
Probably ezio
#8GoodColePosted 4/3/2013 6:17:00 AM
SOLDIER_Bankai posted...
GoodCole posted...

iPersona posted...

Cloud Strife for me.

It was mostly just to piss off my parents ;_;
---
"Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abe Lincoln
Me, for people who didn't see: ow.ly/jB3Ic
#9Kaguya_KimimaroPosted 4/3/2013 6:33:45 AM
Noire easily, If I could have her in I wouldn't care who else gets added, lol.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TwilightGundam01.png
NOTE: Twilight in name Doesn't mean those movies. Noire (Neptunia) For Playstation All-Stars, DLC or 2 XD.
#10Nath1343Posted 4/3/2013 6:35:29 AM
GoodCole posted...
SOLDIER_Bankai posted...
GoodCole posted...

iPersona posted...

Cloud Strife for me.

It was mostly just to piss off my parents ;_;

Dropped out of college... or dropped out of COLEge?!

...no? Okay :(
---
PSN: nath1343
Isaac, Shulk, Toad and Pac-Man for Super Smash Bros 4!