Sir Dan'a level 1 originally fired in front of him...

#1GoodColePosted 4/3/2013 7:59:24 AM
...but they felt he had too many hit confirms. How do you feel about this?
---
"Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abe Lincoln
Me, for people who didn't see: ow.ly/jB3Ic
#2KingTumbleweedPosted 4/3/2013 8:01:10 AM
I don't care for Dan.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#3LanceDrakePosted 4/3/2013 8:01:48 AM
Why not give him a different level 1 or something? Giving one of the tallest characters in the game a level 1 that can only aim upwards is lame.

At least we know they were mindful at all of hit confirms. With how they released the game, it seemed like they didn't know.
---
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main
#4AssassinHawkinsPosted 4/3/2013 8:05:46 AM
Dan'a is Sir Dan's girlfriend, right?
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#5MyZombieFianceePosted 4/3/2013 8:37:16 AM
LanceDrake posted...
Why not give him a different level 1 or something?

Seconding this. I actually haven't played Medievil entirely, but what exactly is his level 1 based on? Was it something he could do in his game?

IMO it's the one of most uninspired, dull level 1's in the game.
---
PSN: PersonaSkelter
Now Playing: Far Cry 3, PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
#6LanceDrakePosted 4/3/2013 8:44:40 AM
LanceDrake posted...

Seconding this. I actually haven't played Medievil entirely, but what exactly is his level 1 based on? Was it something he could do in his game?

Only played the first MediEvil, but he had lightning magic he could use in it...which was extremely powerful and locked onto enemies as a continues stream, not just some quick straight bolt that fired off.
---
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main
#7MyZombieFianceePosted 4/3/2013 8:48:36 AM
LanceDrake posted...
LanceDrake posted...

Only played the first MediEvil, but he had lightning magic he could use in it...which was extremely powerful and locked onto enemies as a continues stream, not just some quick straight bolt that fired off.

So a better version of Jak's Arc Wielder? :D Holy crap they should've implemented that in his normal moveset and scrapped that garbage level 1.
---
PSN: PersonaSkelter
Now Playing: Far Cry 3, PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
#8GoodCole(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 8:50:31 AM
iPersona posted...
LanceDrake posted...
LanceDrake posted...

So a better version of Jak's Arc Wielder? :D Holy crap they should've implemented that in his normal moveset and scrapped that garbage level 1.

Should've had the drumsticks as a super.
---
"Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abe Lincoln
Me, for people who didn't see: ow.ly/jB3Ic