Damn you Injustice Demo!

#1AngelSkulzPosted 4/3/2013 8:36:40 AM
I am guessing now this game will be ignored with any fixes at all, as slowly the online will continue to fade. Tried the demo just now and decided to sell this since it won't have much online value in a few months.
---
If you have a mediocre connection, don't bother playing online.
#2LanceDrakePosted 4/3/2013 8:37:29 AM
Good thing I don't enjoy traditional fighting games as much as platform based ones like Smash and PSAS. I'm sticking around.
---
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main
#3SoulRegaliaPosted 4/3/2013 8:38:45 AM
Good thing I enjoy both and will have no trouble alternating between them
---
If it defecates, urinates, or rudely barks orders, I have no issues with crushing its skull.-Shale
#4RainbowsaurusPosted 4/3/2013 8:39:58 AM
/blogfaqs
---
Even if I don't play PSAS anymore, I still love you Emmie ;-;
http://i46.tinypic.com/28ls908.jpg
#5LightEcoSagePosted 4/3/2013 8:44:10 AM
Dude it's just a demo. You are judging it way to early and is not giving it a fair try at all. I learned the hard way from judging games off demo's.
---
Myles98 sig is based off a player who doesn't even have Jak passed ranked 50. No disrespect to the owner of the quote.
#6MyZombieFianceePosted 4/3/2013 8:45:51 AM
I don't think ANY other fighting game will completely eclipse PSASBR. No matter how much better the game in question is.

At the end of the day, it's still the only game of its kind on PS3. There are gonna be people who stick with it no matter what. Myself included.
---
PSN: PersonaSkelter
Now Playing: Far Cry 3, PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
#7PyroSparkPosted 4/3/2013 9:15:53 AM(edited)
SoulRegalia posted...
Good thing I enjoy both and will have no trouble alternating between them

And in the end, this is the only fighting game with Raiden, Ratchet, and freaking Isaac Clarke.

Game is going to be played for a WHIIIILE.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#8DayManUHuhUUUHHPosted 4/3/2013 9:25:34 AM
iPersona posted...
I don't think ANY other fighting game will completely eclipse PSASBR. No matter how much better the game in question is.

At the end of the day, it's still the only game of its kind on PS3. There are gonna be people who stick with it no matter what. Myself included.

---
"Did you f my mom, Santa?"
#9blazin640Posted 4/3/2013 9:26:28 AM
Suddenly playing a demo gives you the ability to read into another games future? I gotta try this.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#10tacomangsxPosted 4/3/2013 9:35:12 AM
Eh I don't like the fighting style in Injustice. Much like the MK games it's just slow and yawn-ful. I do like DC though, doubt I'd buy it.

Tbh, I'm kind of done with multi-player games all together. PSASBR is the only one I actually still play. However it's becoming an annoyance rather than fun @_@
---
PSN: lnterwebs
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, Spike