C/D They shouldn't of even bothered implementing titles.

#1MediumMcCoyPosted 4/3/2013 1:22:23 PM
Confirm.

1. You get them from random Timed FFA matches with items and hazards on. What skill are you showing off when you got them from random factors?

2. Most of the titles are generic and have nothing to do with Playstation. What's the point?

3. YOU DON'T EVEN GET THEM MOST OF THE TIME. What the hell was Superbot doing when they were being paid to develop this game?
---
RIP WeeScotty
PS All-Stars is dead, Jim.
#2XenoFFvsPosted 4/3/2013 1:23:19 PM
Concur
---
Brawl Code:4639-9502-2693_Razor
PSN ID: xXAnTeRXx
#3PyroSparkPosted 4/3/2013 2:33:05 PM
Should have just been unlockable from just playing the game or leveling up your character.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#4blaze19_0XPosted 4/3/2013 2:33:47 PM
Confirm.
#5Random-KatePosted 4/3/2013 2:36:41 PM
PyroSpark posted...
Should have just been unlockable from just playing the game or leveling up your character.

Approved.
---
~Quick Match Sackgirl~
Toro Suit = Awesome
#6TchROLLPosted 4/4/2013 3:42:05 AM
Or how bout they remove the Seasons and change it to: As you level up your belt to Green through Black, you can swap your belts for titles at anytime and restart back leveling the belt form Blue through Black. Idk if you'll get it.. so like this:
> (goes for all belt colors) Trading in 1 green belt gives you all Titles that require 1, so since you traded in your Green Belt you restart back with nothing. Then you level up the belt again to Green where you can either trade in the belt again for titles that require 2 green belts or Continue leveling up the belt to the desired color for the desired Titles.
:D :D :D This would have been really good.. Well for me
#7LightEcoSagePosted 4/4/2013 3:46:03 AM
In addition these titles should have had more relevant lines to each character franchises. Example:

For all familiar with the Jak franchise there is a title called Crimson Guard in all-stars. In the Jak series there is a faction of police units called the "Krimzon Guard." Therefore the title should have been spelled like that. Once again an example.
---
Myles98 sig is based off a player who doesn't even have Jak passed ranked 50. No disrespect to the owner of the quote.
#8FareweLLibraPosted 4/4/2013 6:35:48 AM
TchROLL posted...
Or how bout they remove the Seasons and change it to: As you level up your belt to Green through Black, you can swap your belts for titles at anytime and restart back leveling the belt form Blue through Black. Idk if you'll get it.. so like this:
> (goes for all belt colors) Trading in 1 green belt gives you all Titles that require 1, so since you traded in your Green Belt you restart back with nothing. Then you level up the belt again to Green where you can either trade in the belt again for titles that require 2 green belts or Continue leveling up the belt to the desired color for the desired Titles.
:D :D :D This would have been really good.. Well for me

Something like this.

The belt system should have worked more like the experience system, allowing better players to earn titles faster, but all players to earn titles if they worked at it for long enough.

I think it should have been more of a prestige system - you get enough experience to make it to black belt, then you prestige and start over again.

Better players would obviously reach higher prestige levels much more rapidly than average players.
#9grzajabarkusPosted 4/4/2013 7:18:52 AM
I still don't understand why people say FFA takes no skill. I beat my buddy all the time in 1v1 stock because he plays much slower than I do, since I only have 3 minutes to get the most kills possible. He's a pretty decent player, and with Kat, usually always has the upper hand in 1v1, but really, FFA is a different skill than 1v1 stock.
#10DavidgraymanPosted 4/4/2013 10:02:23 AM
Deny titles are the motivation to make me play online...better than useless battle points of the capcom fighters...now if only they would actually give the titles
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin