Your reaction: We get two new DLC characters...

#11DavidgraymanPosted 4/3/2013 5:38:08 PM
Garfield64 posted...
What move sets is Garfield64 going to have :-?

Will it have to suffer from parole, warned, suspended, and banned messages every week or so as well :-?

No but he will be banned in tournaments for being too glitchy

In the middle of battle he'll ask character their opinion then hit his opppoent with his clever yet sarcastic banter, causing major damage to their ego. His Taunts vary from sleeping to eating lasagna.. On his back will be a PS3 but the game is buggy so it looks like an N64. He will be automatically programed to ragequit on Mondays, regardless of whether you wanted to or not.
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/cyraxwin
#12Nightstryk3r619Posted 4/3/2013 5:54:44 PM
Davidgrayman posted...
Garfield64 posted...
What move sets is Garfield64 going to have :-?

Will it have to suffer from parole, warned, suspended, and banned messages every week or so as well :-?

No but he will be banned in tournaments for being too glitchy

In the middle of battle he'll ask character their opinion then hit his opppoent with his clever yet sarcastic banter, causing major damage to their ego. His Taunts vary from sleeping to eating lasagna.. On his back will be a PS3 but the game is buggy so it looks like an N64. He will be automatically programed to ragequit on Mondays, regardless of whether you wanted to or not.

But at least he can ring-out Parappa!
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
PSASBR needs a Legend of Dragoon rep. Make it happen, SSM.
#13SOLDIER_BankaiPosted 4/3/2013 5:58:24 PM
I don't know who Ty is. I like Crash, but I don't know if I'd pay for him.
#14UltimaXOmegaPosted 4/3/2013 6:20:35 PM
McFordmanson posted...
GrandToro16 posted...
I patiently await the massive Ragestorm the Spyro fanboys will cause

---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official God of the Uchiha the legendary Madara Uchiha of the UNS3 boards
#15McFordmanson(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 6:49:43 PM
Well, this poll is surprising. The hate for Ty and Crash is split pretty even, and most people are saying they'd buy both... huh...

Make it happen, Krome and Activision?
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.