Don't you hate it when...

#1ElbirdoPosted 4/3/2013 6:15:51 PM
You're 1v1ing someone and they get upset and start showing obvious signs of it, like spamming grabs, picking Kratos, leaving after winning once after losing 20 games before that. I especially hate it when they start counter picking you.
"Oh, you're picking Big Daddy? Wanna see my Kratos?"
"Oh, you like Dante, I see? Wanna see how well my cole can run away and spam?"
"Oh, you're trying radec out? Dude, I have the best sly counter ever..."

Seriously, show some class when you 1v1.
Anyways, all saltiness aside, anyone up for some 1v1's? I've been itching to test my Dante in some real game situations
#2Elbirdo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 6:18:23 PM
I forgot to mention, one thing that REALLY annoys me is when people pick stages that are obviously good for their character and bad for yours, like evil coles taking you to metropolis, or Kratos players taking you to practice stage small.
#3BkzSlashPosted 4/3/2013 6:22:01 PM
Spamming grabs shows your salty?
What.
#4Pink_a_DinkPosted 4/3/2013 6:22:28 PM
Evil Cole is terrible in Metropolis.
---
PSN: Internoob
http://a.wattpad.net/cover/4556234-256-k903463.jpg ----- Hai.
#5Elbirdo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 6:25:15 PM
BkzSlash posted...
Spamming grabs shows your salty?
What.

I mean like when you grab someone once and they get angry for it and start spamming grab when they've never grabbed in the game once. It happens to me ALL the time online, especially when I grab someone nearing level 3.
#6SpammingJellyPosted 4/3/2013 6:26:17 PM
Ok psn is RamenKing24
---
RamenKing
Awe really LES? I thought we could of been good friends: http://imgur.com/YkoudNr LES and Sackboys relationship: http://imgur.com/kqgwi1r
#7Elbirdo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 6:26:35 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...

Large flat area perfect for zoning, the two platforms on the end help his combo from up throw so much he can burst off it easily, AND if you down throw someone off the platform on to the ground below it it will confirm in to level 1. It is an amazing stage for evil cole, and more proof is the dabuz always counterpicks there.
#8Pink_a_DinkPosted 4/3/2013 6:31:30 PM
Elbirdo posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

Large flat area perfect for zoning, the two platforms on the end help his combo from up throw so much he can burst off it easily, AND if you down throw someone off the platform on to the ground below it it will confirm in to level 1. It is an amazing stage for evil cole, and more proof is the dabuz always counterpicks there.

An ECole once used his level 2 on me in that map and the conveyor pushed him away while he did it and it free'd me lol.
---
PSN: Internoob
http://a.wattpad.net/cover/4556234-256-k903463.jpg ----- Hai.
#9blaze19_0XPosted 4/3/2013 6:36:56 PM(edited)
At first I thought this was directed at me. Then I remembered I won a lot more than one game and I didn't counterpick stages or spam grabs. Though spamming grabs is pretty punishable, just have to know what your character has that can punish it. Or use Sly (but I wanted to I forgot :().

At any rate, ask Lakizzle on how to deal with the Coles as Dante.

I can beat your Dante with them but last time I played his I was getting 3 stocked most of the time. He's improved so much it's insane.

Then again, I think I played better as them against Dante this time.
#10Elbirdo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 6:39:19 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
At first I thought this was directed at me. Then I remembered I won a lot more than one game and I didn't counterpick stages or spam grabs. Though spamming grabs is pretty punishable, just have to know what your character has that can punish it. Or use Sly (but I wanted to I forgot :().

At any rate, ask Lakizzle on how to deal with the Coles as Dante.

I can beat your Dante with them but last time I played his I was getting 3 stocked most of the time. He's improved so much it's insane.

Then again, I think I played better as them against Dante this time.

Evil Cole is too much for me. I can put up a fight, sure, but I hardly ever win (unless they're really stupid of course)

And I'm sorry for making this at a bad time lol. I meant to make this yesterday after 1v1ing this terribly person named 'cowboy666' or something. He counterpicked me constantly, took me to dumb stages, and then after winning once just left.