Don't you hate it when...

#11blaze19_0XPosted 4/3/2013 6:43:40 PM
Okay looks like I have a bit more time than I thought.

If you want to play again go ahead and send and invite. I'm coming on.
#12Icy96Posted 4/3/2013 6:48:30 PM
I just lol when they obviously counter pick me, it does annoy me when they pick Practice Small 1 when they use a rushdown character though. Not all the time, only when its really obvious like;

I'll be using Raiden, he'll be using Isaac, he picks Medium 1 each time. Then I switch to Ratchet, he switches to FP/Tooth/Raiden/Kratos and I'll be like r u jk.

Just today, someone went Emmett and picked PS1....
---
Ratchet and Clank games are underrated.
#13Icy96Posted 4/3/2013 6:49:48 PM
Icy96 posted...
I just lol when they obviously counter pick me, it does annoy me when they pick Practice Small 1 when they use a rushdown character though. Not all the time, only when its really obvious like;

I'll be using Raiden, he'll be using Isaac, he picks Medium 1 each time. Then I switch to Ratchet, he switches to FP/Tooth/Raiden/Kratos and I'll be like r u jk.

I meant to add they'll pick PS1 when they switch to fpKratosRaiden
---
Ratchet and Clank games are underrated.
#14holysquidPosted 4/3/2013 6:57:04 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Elbirdo posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Evil Cole is terrible in Metropolis.

Large flat area perfect for zoning, the two platforms on the end help his combo from up throw so much he can burst off it easily, AND if you down throw someone off the platform on to the ground below it it will confirm in to level 1. It is an amazing stage for evil cole, and more proof is the dabuz always counterpicks there.

An ECole once used his level 2 on me in that map and the conveyor pushed him away while he did it and it free'd me lol.

lmao
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#15blaze19_0XPosted 4/3/2013 7:37:58 PM
GGS, next time don't pick the rival stage.

It's banned in all tournaments because it causes glitches and frame drops.

Though granted that last match even on PM1 had teleporting but it should lessen the chance when you don't pick glitchy stages.
#16TheNardDogPosted 4/3/2013 7:58:22 PM
I think what's happening is they keep grabbing you and you get whiny about it.
Then sometimes I wait until i win and then quit, like this time for example. Last week I was 20 minutes late for something because I needed to keep playing until i won.
Oh, and they pick Kratos. Kratos sucks but he's not the escape for people who are mad. You obviously just can't dodge him.
---
Sullivan is a dirty old man.
PSN: UltraMan321
#17CHL305Posted 4/4/2013 3:19:47 AM
Icy96 posted...

Not sure if you mean me but PS1 puts Emmett at a disadvantage.
---
Closet Nerd
#18KingTumbleweedPosted 4/4/2013 3:38:23 AM
This happens all the time. I try to avoid 1v1 with my closer friends because I know they're all terrible. I never use my mains at all, I know it would be overkill. Last time, I used Nariko got 3 kills using my level 1 only :/
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#19LluaZargPosted 4/4/2013 4:02:53 AM
lol, I don't think I've 1v1d anyone, who would really get upset about losing or anything. But it sure does sound annoying.
---
PSN: Lluazarg
#20Elbirdo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 12:42:21 PM
TheNardDog posted...
I think what's happening is they keep grabbing you and you get whiny about it.
Then sometimes I wait until i win and then quit, like this time for example. Last week I was 20 minutes late for something because I needed to keep playing until i won.
Oh, and they pick Kratos. Kratos sucks but he's not the escape for people who are mad. You obviously just can't dodge him.

I love how you're acting as if I was complaining about these things. I love it when people spam grabs, they become completely predictable and easy as hell to punish, and I don't mind Kratos at all. I'm simply saying that when people do these things it makes it obvious that they're mad.

As for winning then quitting, that's just being a bad sport. That actually DOES annoy me.