Cole should die when he touches water

#1snovvlybubPosted 4/3/2013 9:11:18 PM
He should also be immune to electric attacks, have to recharge after using too many attacks, and lose awareness when there is no electricity around him.

Sackboy can't have a fan. It is impossible to make an object rotate towards the screen in LBP, let alone make spherical objects.

Fat Princess should be skinny most of the time, since she needs the magic cake to consistently stay fat.
---
Playstation All-Stars mains-
Sackboy and Elderly Greek Jason Cottle
#2fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 4/3/2013 10:02:39 PM
How true. I wonder what would happen in these sort of games if they made things a little more canon.

Wesker wouldn't be able to teleport in the air in MvC3 since his "teleport" is just him moving faster than the human eye can see, and the Death Note judgment supports wouldn't do jack against tons of characters in JUS like the aliens from Dragonball or the Shinigami from Bleach except maybe Ichigo. "The HUMAN whose name is written in this notebook shall die" or something like that. Why the hell should Goku die when he's not even human?
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#3G-ScythePosted 4/3/2013 10:10:05 PM
inb4jakmains
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#4LightEcoSagePosted 4/3/2013 11:06:47 PM
G-Scythe posted...
inb4jakmains

What does Jak have to do with this at all?
---
Myles98 sig is based off a player who doesn't even have Jak passed ranked 50. No disrespect to the owner of the quote.
#5Lucarioaura22Posted 4/3/2013 11:09:53 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
G-Scythe posted...
This is bait

I'll take it.

---
Walked into the court of law with this shirt on and actually had good results lol http://i.imgur.com/mXFVxdk.jpg
PSN: Silver2-0_8
#6ShumanigansPosted 4/3/2013 11:18:52 PM
How about Sackboy's shock pad/electric panel?

I don't remember anything like it from the games. Then again, it's been awhile.
#7LeagultPosted 4/4/2013 2:32:02 AM
No lifebars.
#8Kraven_XRLKBPosted 4/4/2013 2:58:42 AM
Sly Cooper should pick pocket AP when he grabs not let it spill on the floor

Kratos should be able to float after he jumps a third time and gain red orbs instead of AP.

Sweet Tooth should be able to drive his ice cream truck whenever he wants.

And Nathan Hale should be in this game!
---
PSN: TheCrimsonBeast
There's a button labeled "Preview and Spellcheck" for a reason
#9CHL305Posted 4/4/2013 3:05:51 AM
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
How true. I wonder what would happen in these sort of games if they made things a little more canon.

Wesker wouldn't be able to teleport in the air in MvC3 since his "teleport" is just him moving faster than the human eye can see, and the Death Note judgment supports wouldn't do jack against tons of characters in JUS like the aliens from Dragonball or the Shinigami from Bleach except maybe Ichigo. "The HUMAN whose name is written in this notebook shall die" or something like that. Why the hell should Goku die when he's not even human?

JUS???
---
Closet Nerd
#10KingTumbleweedPosted 4/4/2013 3:07:15 AM
Sackboy would die instantly except to fire attacks where he would bounce up and be hit again.

Parappa's rapping would actually energise people and force them to fight further.

Fat Princess would immobile.

The true answer is that AP makes the characters stronger than their limitations in their own games, which explains why some characters have low AP caps and some have higher.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams