2v2 getting pretty dry.

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
I'm pretty much bored with the same 2v2 partners except for two people here and I need some fresh new faces. I also like to do some FFA's for fun as well. Leave your PSN and I'll add you ^_^
Walked into the court of law with this shirt on and actually had good results lol http://i.imgur.com/mXFVxdk.jpg
PSN: Silver2-0_8
3 years ago#2
Sure. I'm game
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play PS All-Stars
3 years ago#3
Lucarioaura22 posted...
. I also like to do some FFA's for fun as well.

Mhm Suuuuuuuuuuure
PSN:narrasand436
The Official Sanic The Haghog of every board ever.
3 years ago#4
Something being dry has never stopped me from having my fun
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
3 years ago#5
Narrasand posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

Mhm Suuuuuuuuuuure

Don't get me wrong I like doing it but you're always so hard on me afterwards and I'm always asking myself "Wtf did I do wrong lol". Why are so cold Narra?
Walked into the court of law with this shirt on and actually had good results lol http://i.imgur.com/mXFVxdk.jpg
3 years ago#6
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Narrasand posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

Mhm Suuuuuuuuuuure

Don't get me wrong I like doing it but you're always so hard on me afterwards and I'm always asking myself "Wtf did I do wrong lol". Why are so cold Narra?

I mentioned playing FFA in the chat and others including you I'm pretty sure laughed it off...Whats fun about Hrm hrm hrm Luck?....And stop hitting on me....
PSN:narrasand436
The Official Sanic The Haghog of every board ever.
3 years ago#7
Narrasand posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Narrasand posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

Mhm Suuuuuuuuuuure

I mentioned playing FFA in the chat and others including you I'm pretty sure laughed it off...Whats fun about Hrm hrm hrm Luck?....And stop hitting on me....

Yeah but I was talking about 3 min ranked FFA. I love doing FFA's amongst friends though. There's a huge difference :P
3 years ago#8
Narrasand posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Narrasand posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

Mhm Suuuuuuuuuuure

Narra's ready to bite! :0
Ratchet and Clank games are underrated.
3 years ago#9
FFA with 3 friends? BIG DIFFERENCE.
~Quick Match Sackgirl~
Toro Suit = Awesome
3 years ago#10
Icy96 posted...
Narrasand posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Narrasand posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

Mhm Suuuuuuuuuuure

Narra's ready to bite! :0

I see the little edit added in there lol. Hitting you on Narra? You're the one who said "that" not me lol. You also said it on two different occasions.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived