2v2 getting pretty dry.

#1Lucarioaura22Posted 4/3/2013 11:48:16 PM
I'm pretty much bored with the same 2v2 partners except for two people here and I need some fresh new faces. I also like to do some FFA's for fun as well. Leave your PSN and I'll add you ^_^
---
Walked into the court of law with this shirt on and actually had good results lol http://i.imgur.com/mXFVxdk.jpg
PSN: Silver2-0_8
#2ArmoredElderPosted 4/3/2013 11:57:32 PM
Sure. I'm game
---
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play PS All-Stars
#3NarrasandPosted 4/3/2013 11:59:41 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
. I also like to do some FFA's for fun as well.

Mhm Suuuuuuuuuuure
---
PSN:narrasand436
The Official Sanic The Haghog of every board ever.
#4G-ScythePosted 4/4/2013 12:03:00 AM
Something being dry has never stopped me from having my fun
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#5Lucarioaura22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 12:03:34 AM
Narrasand posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

Mhm Suuuuuuuuuuure

Don't get me wrong I like doing it but you're always so hard on me afterwards and I'm always asking myself "Wtf did I do wrong lol". Why are so cold Narra?
---
Walked into the court of law with this shirt on and actually had good results lol http://i.imgur.com/mXFVxdk.jpg
#6NarrasandPosted 4/4/2013 12:06:45 AM(edited)
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Narrasand posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

Mhm Suuuuuuuuuuure

Don't get me wrong I like doing it but you're always so hard on me afterwards and I'm always asking myself "Wtf did I do wrong lol". Why are so cold Narra?

I mentioned playing FFA in the chat and others including you I'm pretty sure laughed it off...Whats fun about Hrm hrm hrm Luck?....And stop hitting on me....
---
PSN:narrasand436
The Official Sanic The Haghog of every board ever.
#7Lucarioaura22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 12:08:43 AM
Narrasand posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Narrasand posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

Mhm Suuuuuuuuuuure

I mentioned playing FFA in the chat and others including you I'm pretty sure laughed it off...Whats fun about Hrm hrm hrm Luck?....And stop hitting on me....

Yeah but I was talking about 3 min ranked FFA. I love doing FFA's amongst friends though. There's a huge difference :P
---
#8Icy96Posted 4/4/2013 12:15:16 AM
Narrasand posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Narrasand posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

Mhm Suuuuuuuuuuure

Narra's ready to bite! :0
---
Ratchet and Clank games are underrated.
#9Random-KatePosted 4/4/2013 12:16:03 AM
FFA with 3 friends? BIG DIFFERENCE.
---
~Quick Match Sackgirl~
Toro Suit = Awesome
#10Lucarioaura22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 12:18:32 AM
Icy96 posted...
Narrasand posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Narrasand posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

Mhm Suuuuuuuuuuure

Narra's ready to bite! :0

I see the little edit added in there lol. Hitting you on Narra? You're the one who said "that" not me lol. You also said it on two different occasions.
---