Gex for All-Stars!!!!!

#11Rakuen33(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 2:29:09 AM
Haku125 posted...
Rakuen33 posted...
Haku125 posted...
No, nope. Not even a little. You are wasting your time

You have a horrible attitude and frankly, you're quite rude.

He IS an All-Star, no matter how you shift it.
Get off my thread if you have nothing productive to do/say.

I laughed a bit at this. Look kid you are going to meet people in life who have different opinions than you. Sorry but it's true. Now get off my thread! Hahah loved that bit. How are you gonna make me?

See? You're being rude.

Don't call me 'kid', I'm 24.

Second, It's not an opinion if you're stating something, which you were. Please just get off my thread if you don't have anything productive to say? I'd really appreciate it.
#12Chojuro7SwordPosted 4/4/2013 2:33:10 AM
Rakuen33 posted...
Haku125 posted...
Rakuen33 posted...
Haku125 posted...

I laughed a bit at this. Look kid you are going to meet people in life who have different opinions than you. Sorry but it's true. Now get off my thread! Hahah loved that bit. How are you gonna make me?

See? You're being rude.

Second, It's not an opinion if you're stating something, which you were. Please just get off my thread if you don't have anything productive to say? I'd really appreciate it.

I like people like you. No sarcasm intended.
#13Rakuen33(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 2:34:14 AM
Chojuro7Sword posted...
Rakuen33 posted...
Haku125 posted...
Rakuen33 posted...
Haku125 posted...

See? You're being rude.

I like people like you. No sarcasm intended.

Well thank you! That's very kind of you to say so :)
#14Haku125Posted 4/4/2013 2:35:25 AM
Rakuen33 posted...
Haku125 posted...
Rakuen33 posted...
Haku125 posted...

See? You're being rude.

Hahahah. This guys hilarious. It was an opinion. I dont want him in. I dont see how you can make me leave your thread. You have no power over it
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#15boy_luckPosted 4/4/2013 2:55:02 AM
Gex is a terrible character from quite the mediocre series of games. He's not even a true PS all-star given his video games were all released on several platforms, including Windows and Nintendo. Hell, even the original game was first created for that weird console that barely sold, the 3DO Interactive.

Tbh, there are far more worthy characters out there than this obscure remnant of nostalgia.
---
Sora is a terrible character. Deal with it!
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
#16Haku125Posted 4/4/2013 4:56:44 AM
boy_luck posted...
Gex is a terrible character from quite the mediocre series of games. He's not even a true PS all-star given his video games were all released on several platforms, including Windows and Nintendo. Hell, even the original game was first created for that weird console that barely sold, the 3DO Interactive.

Tbh, there are far more worthy characters out there than this obscure remnant of nostalgia.

This
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#17AlthebloodedgePosted 4/4/2013 5:20:21 AM
Haku125 posted...

Ha, your hypocritical and probably forced. I remember you were obsessed with wanting him in the game and how you were close to getting banned for mentioning or making many topics about him.

I remember all of that because that is what you talked about most of the time on this board during Pre-launch. You aren't hiding anything from anyone who remembers your comments, too bad the proof if half thickened.

Here is what I could bring for proof readers:

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/63414330

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/63768925 (Important one here)

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/63408346
---
Official Red Savarin (Solatorobo) of SSB 4 Boards
#18LanceDrakePosted 4/4/2013 6:19:35 AM

Well, I personally like Gex, but boy_luck is right, Gex was always multiplatform.

Then again, that argument falls apart when you bring up Big Daddy and Isaac.
---
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main
#19fretless58Posted 4/4/2013 6:53:32 AM
Look, I love Gex and want him in...but he's dead. He's a dead franchise. His games never even made it past the PS1 era and Crystal Dynamics pretty much just shafted him in favor of Lara Croft. Plus as a character, he certainly hasn't aged well by most people's standards.
---
http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
#20Haku125Posted 4/4/2013 7:13:54 AM
Althebloodedge posted...
Haku125 posted...

Ha, your hypocritical and probably forced. I remember you were obsessed with wanting him in the game and how you were close to getting banned for mentioning or making many topics about him.

I remember all of that because that is what you talked about most of the time on this board during Pre-launch. You aren't hiding anything from anyone who remembers your comments, too bad the proof if half thickened.

Here is what I could bring for proof readers:

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/63414330

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/63768925 (Important one here)

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/63408346

Mhhm and? I can change my mind cant i?
---