Zeus' O-Button Trial?

#1SpacePirateKhanPosted 4/4/2013 1:09:09 PM
Any tips for achieving this with just his O moves? >_>; I'm having some trouble gaining AP fast enough.
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#2taoxadasaPosted 4/4/2013 1:21:05 PM
Teleport spam, only way I could do it.
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#3SpacePirateKhan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 1:55:05 PM
I failed at teleport spam, but I almost got a Level 3 off of spamming Down+Circle just now. :D
If only the AI didn't screw me up in the last ten seconds...
---
~Captain Khan
#4ChimcharwhoohooPosted 4/4/2013 2:02:31 PM
i cant do this trial. Seriously. I think they were on drugs when they gave Zeus a "O" only.
You're better off going for level 1 than 3 though. since you can only use your righty punch in the O only trial.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft PSASBR Mains: Zeus/Kat/G.Cole/E.Cole
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.
#5SpacePirateKhan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 2:34:50 PM
^Oh snap, I forgot about that. XD Glad I never got that Lv3, would've pissed me off. I finally did it with spamming uncharged Lightning Bolt. If you're under the bridge like the spammy troll you are, the AI will often tech up when hit by the lightning bolt, letting you hit them again - they've even climbed above the stage view while doing this!

Luckily, both Parappa and Raiden have long vulnerable multi-hit moves you can punish when they're fighting each other~

On a slightly related note, Zeus' Lv3 AI is awful. You airdodge the first punch, then just stand in the middle and he'll do nothing but shock the ground...
---
~Captain Khan