something I will NEVER like about this game

#1Bahamut_ShinPosted 4/4/2013 2:15:58 PM
is the fact that a bad player can make you lose any game.

in SSB a bad player will get his/herself killed, but in this game. A bad player is free AP to someone else (spammer, decent player, other noob), free AP that later will be used against you in a super, most likely a level 3.

and the worst, there is NOTHING you can do against it. if you try to grab someone to prevent a level 3, those noobs/idiots/scrubs will always get in your way and save the them somehow.
---
this guy don't speak english!!
#2aKimbodiacPosted 4/4/2013 2:17:46 PM
Make friends who are good, 2v2 people, it's not that difficult.
---
PSN & Steam: aKimbodiac
#3KingTumbleweedPosted 4/4/2013 2:18:41 PM
This can happen in Smash as well, it's just less noticeable.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#4Bahamut_Shin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 2:19:06 PM
aKimbodiac posted...
Make friends who are good, 2v2 people, it's not that difficult.

I am not talking about 2v2, this also is a problem in free for all.
---
#5MyZombieFianceePosted 4/4/2013 2:19:35 PM
This combined with the people that farm AP off of clearly AFK/Disconnected players is the sole reason I RQ sometimes. They need to come up with a way to have inactive players kicked after a certain amount of time :/
---
PSN: PersonaSkelter
Now Playing: God Of War Saga, Far Cry 3, PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
#6BkzSlashPosted 4/4/2013 2:19:39 PM
KingTumbleweed posted...

No.
#7blazin640Posted 4/4/2013 2:20:15 PM
That's it? Bad SSB players only kill themselves? Pretty sure there is more problems then just that.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#8Bahamut_Shin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 2:23:58 PM
blazin640 posted...
That's it? Bad SSB players only kill themselves? Pretty sure there is more problems then just that.

maybe but for me a bad player in SSB is like a small stage hazard that I can get rip off easily
---
#9tripp2300Posted 4/4/2013 2:24:00 PM
iPersona posted...
This combined with the people that farm AP off of clearly AFK/Disconnected players is the sole reason I RQ sometimes. They need to come up with a way to have inactive players kicked after a certain amount of time :/

When I'm in FFA and someone dc's, I usually just beat up on the people who go straight for the dc'd guy. Most the time I get my level 1 first, kill dc'd guy, and he don't respawn, I ve a kill, and they no longer have an ap farm. Even to me.
#10KingTumbleweedPosted 4/4/2013 2:28:58 PM
BkzSlash posted...
KingTumbleweed posted...

No.

http://www.ssbwiki.com/Time
http://www.ssbwiki.com/Coin_Battle

I could potentially keep going after a bad player and exploit them for points or coins. Nowhere was it stated we were only talking about Stock.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams