Bad news folks- also Good Cole tips.

#1Dsurions_WrathPosted 4/4/2013 7:20:29 PM(edited)
Cole can press square to hit.

I might not be able to do my moveset edits/compilation topics. My laptop got a blue screen and froze so I took the battery out and put it back in like I usually do when it freezes, but now it won't turn back on and the power button doesn't at least flash when it's just overheated. I dont think i can afford a repair or a new one, so I might not be able to finish :/ typed this from my phone. Way to crush my hopes when I was so close computer :0

Tl;dr- I think my laptop is dead as a door nail.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#2clinttigerPosted 4/4/2013 7:20:31 PM(edited)
Thank God.
---
This guy is a jerk : http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/mariofilho12/boards
This guy is a kangaroo: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Heroicmedic92/boards
#3Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 7:24:19 PM
Aaaaaand nevermind! Just got it to work after 40-50 minutes of crushed hopes! I shall now do the ceremonial dance of my people *does the Napoleon dynamite dance*
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
#4Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 7:29:05 PM(edited)
Also clint, I would like to thank you. My defiance of you saying thank god about me not being able to finish my quest obviously reignited my computer's will to live! You saved a non living life! :D
---
#5LanceDrakePosted 4/4/2013 7:29:56 PM
Aaaaaand nevermind! Just got it to work after 40-50 minutes of crushed hopes! I shall now do the ceremonial dance of my people *does the Napoleon dynamite dance*

Got canned heat in your heels tonight?
---
Alt of NDgamer
Building up Karma til I can make this my main
#6Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 7:43:24 PM(edited)
LanceDrake posted...

Got canned heat in your heels tonight?

Indeed. Well that was a grueling fifty minutes. Well time to try and come up with Chell's taunts, intros, and outros. And now to delete this topic.

EDIT- Neeeeeeeeeevermind on that. The delete topic button is gone.
---