Anyone have any good Zeus tips?

#1holysquidPosted 4/4/2013 7:09:21 PM
I'm trying to learn him, but he's a lot harder than expected, primarily due to his slow ass attacks. I play mostly FFA, with some 2v2 in between so tips for those modes are much appreciated.

Also, post any simple combos you may have for him. Thanks :)
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#2NarrasandPosted 4/4/2013 7:16:55 PM
Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle
---
PSN:narrasand436
The Official Sanic The Haghog of every board ever.
#3blazin640Posted 4/4/2013 7:17:36 PM
Narrasand posted...
Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle

stop hitting on squid.
---
Life is just one big hit confirm. No matter how many times you dodge and block it, sooner or later you're f***ed.
#4fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 4/4/2013 7:21:09 PM
First rule of Zeus: The only taunt you can use is his mighty laugh.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#5SpacePirateKhanPosted 4/4/2013 7:37:56 PM
Well, obviously you want to be opportunistic. You can't just go in mashing buttons like you're Kratos and expect good results.

The charged lightning can wreak a lot of havoc when you get used to finding good opportunities to use it, or if you can catch someone getting comboed (and their attacker) in it.
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#6FaytSeaxionPosted 4/4/2013 7:58:43 PM
Triangle only tier.
#7GamepocketXPosted 4/4/2013 8:15:53 PM
always do da small hop and do charged side square in the air because doing it in the ground leaves you very vulnerable :0

also you are emmets worst nightmare when absorbing projectiles lol he can only hurt you by side square punch XD

um teleport alot on opponents but never on a good or evil cole who have fought many zeus and try to lvl 1 you when u teleport to them

side triangle while against a wall or and below middle ish ground
---
http://i.minus.com/iolofTBhyw6bQ.gif
twitch.tv/crouchingfiercetv
#8SpacePirateKhanPosted 4/4/2013 8:54:22 PM
Triangle is fantastic, but use it with some caution - it is very punishable if you get predictable!
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#9chunkyshtewPosted 4/4/2013 9:08:38 PM
- When you use and charged triangle attacks, mashing the triangle button makes the lightening last longer.
- Use your decoy whenever possible to help you zone and to protect you from projectiles.
- Use Zeus neutral lightning bolt to throw off opponents. Both the ground and air versions often catch opponents off guard.
- Zeus square attacks give him super armour and are best used in 1v1 situations. His up square is probably his most underused/useful move amongst the beginners since it takes away a lot of approach options for your enemies.
- Use his dodge roll to traverse larger maps. It is faster and safer than his regular run.
- Use his teleport liberally, but not so much that it becomes predictable. Mix it up with neutral triangles and squares as much as possible.
---
d(^o^)b ~ And then I ate the bowl!
#10geneocide666Posted 4/4/2013 9:18:07 PM
Zeus Tip: Don't play Zeus