Anyone have any good Zeus tips?

#11dooms14Posted 4/4/2013 11:47:48 PM
Wait if f Zeus is Triangle whore and Kratos is the Square slut, who is the circle tramp?
---
"Now you can shoot him in his gizzard and he just walks away laughing at ya', have you even been shot in the gizzard?"
#12holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 12:01:27 AM
dooms14 posted...
Wait if f Zeus is Triangle whore and Kratos is the Square slut, who is the circle tramp?

Sly?
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#13boy_luckPosted 4/5/2013 3:08:25 AM
Don't try to absorb Spike's bananarang or Isaacs saw thingy as both count as physical attacks. Can't tell you the amount of Zeuses(?) that still try that only to get a fistful of banana in their faces.
---
Sora is a terrible character. Deal with it!
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
#14kkTheKiller42Posted 4/5/2013 3:37:48 AM
FC = full charge

-short hop air FC side square
-down circle goes through all platforms so spam it when there are people on a platform above you
-lightning clones can be attacked and destroyed so don't use them often
-mashing triangle after a side/down/up triangle will make the aytack last longer
-only use air down square when people are busy, it's extremly unsafe
-level 1 or level 3 only. level 2 is usually just wasted on one person because everyone always fans out
-use teleport wisely
-using air FC neutral triangle or the ground version is good to get people off you.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3zfs5vb http://tinyurl.com/br9bdeu
http://tinyurl.com/3kzxnno
#15RobotPirteGhostPosted 4/5/2013 3:58:47 AM
If possible, try to hit everyone with 1 FC side triangle. You can get around 140 AP out of one attack that way.

When using a level 3, I find that most randoms will jump right at the begining, so open with the Triangle attack. I usually get at least 2 kills that way. However, if you fight the same people multiple times, try opening with down trianlge instead and you may be able to catch them off guard.

FC down sqaure on the ground is really hard to hit with, but if you manage it, follow up with an up square. IIRC, that gets around 100 AP

Don't forget about the projectile absorb (forward O). It works wonders against spaming Radecs and Emmets.
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
#16chunkyshtewPosted 4/5/2013 6:03:14 AM
kkTheKiller42 posted...
FC = full charge

-lightning clones can be attacked and destroyed so don't use them often

They don't give AP, so there's no downside to them being attacked and destroyed. They absorb projectiles and can also crumple/electrify opponents. Lightning clones are excellent for zoning, depending on your play style I would say to use them often.
---
d(^o^)b ~ And then I ate the bowl!
#17ChimcharwhoohooPosted 4/5/2013 8:32:32 AM
if you use the search funtion for "Zeus Stuff" you'll find topics made by me, with a lot of stuff you can use as a base to expand.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft PSASBR Mains: Zeus/Kat/G.Cole/E.Cole
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.