So why is there no DMC stage again?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. So why is there no DMC stage again?

User Info: holysquid

holysquid
3 years ago#11
LightEcoSage posted...
holysquid posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Im sure a stage mash up was planned for him for DLC man. Especially since the newer DMC game wasn't out yet.

Bioshock Infinite wasn't out yet, either, yet they still made a stage for it.

Um probably because those developers were confident that they're game was pretty much done and it was ok for SB to make a stage from that game. Not all 3rd parties have to have the same outcome and goal.

I'm just saying just because a game isn't out yet doesn't mean a stage based off the game can't be made initially.
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com

User Info: PreyDragon

PreyDragon
3 years ago#12
I would love to see a Fat Princess/tekken level stage.

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
3 years ago#13
holysquid posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
holysquid posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Im sure a stage mash up was planned for him for DLC man. Especially since the newer DMC game wasn't out yet.

Um probably because those developers were confident that they're game was pretty much done and it was ok for SB to make a stage from that game. Not all 3rd parties have to have the same outcome and goal.

I'm just saying just because a game isn't out yet doesn't mean a stage based off the game can't be made initially.

Add you seem to be missing the point. I just explained on a possible reason why a stage for him didn't make it. It wouldn't be the first something like this happened in a game.
Myles98 & GrandToro16(Myles ALT) sig is based off a player who doesn't even have Jak passed ranked 50. No disrespect to the owner of the quote.

User Info: holysquid

holysquid
3 years ago#14
LightEcoSage posted...
holysquid posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
holysquid posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Add you seem to be missing the point. I just explained on a possible reason why a stage for him didn't make it. It wouldn't be the first something like this happened in a game.

"Especially since the newer DMC game wasn't out yet." Is exactly what you said regarding a reason why a DMC stage isn't in. I don't see how what I said is "missing the point" when I was referring to what I just quoted.
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com

User Info: tacomangsx

tacomangsx
3 years ago#15
A DmC stage would of been crazy good! Especially since it could of morphed multiple times throughout. Kind of like the graveyard/white swan mash up.

Also, people need to stop hating on Dante. I for one like him a **** ton better than old Dante.
PSN: lnterwebs
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, Spike

User Info: geneocide666

geneocide666
3 years ago#16
tacomangsx posted...
Also, people need to stop hating on Dante. I for one like him a **** ton better than old Dante.

When you take a loved character and change him so much, you can't expect there NOT to be a backlash.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. So why is there no DMC stage again?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived