So why is there no DMC stage again?

#11holysquidPosted 4/5/2013 5:33:59 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
holysquid posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Im sure a stage mash up was planned for him for DLC man. Especially since the newer DMC game wasn't out yet.

Bioshock Infinite wasn't out yet, either, yet they still made a stage for it.

Um probably because those developers were confident that they're game was pretty much done and it was ok for SB to make a stage from that game. Not all 3rd parties have to have the same outcome and goal.

I'm just saying just because a game isn't out yet doesn't mean a stage based off the game can't be made initially.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#12PreyDragonPosted 4/5/2013 5:35:47 PM
I would love to see a Fat Princess/tekken level stage.
#13LightEcoSagePosted 4/5/2013 5:40:27 PM(edited)
holysquid posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
holysquid posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Im sure a stage mash up was planned for him for DLC man. Especially since the newer DMC game wasn't out yet.

Um probably because those developers were confident that they're game was pretty much done and it was ok for SB to make a stage from that game. Not all 3rd parties have to have the same outcome and goal.

I'm just saying just because a game isn't out yet doesn't mean a stage based off the game can't be made initially.

Add you seem to be missing the point. I just explained on a possible reason why a stage for him didn't make it. It wouldn't be the first something like this happened in a game.
---
Myles98 & GrandToro16(Myles ALT) sig is based off a player who doesn't even have Jak passed ranked 50. No disrespect to the owner of the quote.
#14holysquidPosted 4/5/2013 6:08:33 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
holysquid posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
holysquid posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Add you seem to be missing the point. I just explained on a possible reason why a stage for him didn't make it. It wouldn't be the first something like this happened in a game.

"Especially since the newer DMC game wasn't out yet." Is exactly what you said regarding a reason why a DMC stage isn't in. I don't see how what I said is "missing the point" when I was referring to what I just quoted.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#15tacomangsxPosted 4/5/2013 6:17:30 PM
A DmC stage would of been crazy good! Especially since it could of morphed multiple times throughout. Kind of like the graveyard/white swan mash up.

Also, people need to stop hating on Dante. I for one like him a **** ton better than old Dante.
---
PSN: lnterwebs
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, Spike
#16geneocide666Posted 4/5/2013 7:20:46 PM
tacomangsx posted...
Also, people need to stop hating on Dante. I for one like him a **** ton better than old Dante.

When you take a loved character and change him so much, you can't expect there NOT to be a backlash.