characters who need a buff and/or nerf

#1gamerk9-16Posted 4/6/2013 2:38:47 AM
Opinions do matter i would love help making a final version of buffs and nerfs but this is
Just a rough draft hopefully people post so i can make a final list :D
Nerf:
Kratos- less reach and slower attacks
Evil cole- take away the invincibility frame for his flame punch (people input needed)
Dante- neutral square combo or glitch and his air spam capability(people input needed)
Good cole -just me hating XD but get rid of the air ice combo
Zeus- either decrease his ap gain or add just a little more for what he needs for his lvls bcuz the way he stacks ap is ridiculous or decrease his lvl 3 time
isaac- Either get rid of the gun loop or make his mine harm him
Sweet tooth- mines cause damage to him
jak-give him rounds for his air shotgun so people can stop air spamming with him

Buffs:
Toro- buffed lvl 2 ,allow his dive kick to either have a guard break or allow the speed of the dive kick to be upped or make it to wear the first attack moves at regular speed
Nariko-(lvl 999 input needed)
Sweet tooth- most likely has the worst lvl 2 needs a buff

keep the same:
Radec
Emmit
Heiaichi
Sly
paparapa
fat princess

Nerf,buff, or keep the same:
Raiden
Big D
Sir Dan
Spike
Raiden
Drake
Sackboy
#2gamerk9-16(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 2:41:51 AM
replace the second raiden with Kat
#3RoyalShinePosted 4/6/2013 2:51:02 AM
Kratos: I'm not concerned about the reach as much as I am of the nonexistent recovery between square combos.

Evil Cole: Yes. Just yes.

Dante: I hate his empty cancel. Some people say it doesn't work, but I got owned by two Dante's who used it, and it needs to be dealt with. Maybe.

Good Cole: Nothing wrong with him imo.

Zeus: He deserves the AP gain because of his horrible speed, but yea, maybe just decrease the level 3 time by just a little.

Isaac: No complaints.

Sweet Tooth: As annoying as he can be, no complaints.

Jak: Nothing much you can do about him. He doesn't have many good weapons, so nerfing his good weapons would just kill him entirely as a whole.

Aaaaaaaand the rest I'm not interested in.
---
3DS FC: 1032-1536-0751 ||| Xbox GT: KickassPudding ||| PSN: KickassPudding ||| Nintendo ID: mattzarr
#4MIKEIVVIPosted 4/6/2013 2:56:24 AM
gamerk9-16 posted...
Opinions do matter i would love help making a final version of buffs and nerfs but this is
Just a rough draft hopefully people post so i can make a final list :D
Nerf:
Kratos- less reach and slower attacks
Evil cole- take away the invincibility frame for his flame punch (people input needed)
Dante- neutral square combo or glitch and his air spam capability(people input needed)
Good cole -just me hating XD but get rid of the air ice combo
Zeus- either decrease his ap gain or add just a little more for what he needs for his lvls bcuz the way he stacks ap is ridiculous or decrease his lvl 3 time
isaac- Either get rid of the gun loop or make his mine harm him
Sweet tooth- mines cause damage to him
jak-give him rounds for his air shotgun so people can stop air spamming with him

Buffs:
Toro- buffed lvl 2 ,allow his dive kick to either have a guard break or allow the speed of the dive kick to be upped or make it to wear the first attack moves at regular speed
Nariko-(lvl 999 input needed)
Sweet tooth- most likely has the worst lvl 2 needs a buff

keep the same:
Radec
Emmit
Heiaichi
Sly
paparapa
fat princess

Nerf,buff, or keep the same:
Raiden
Big D
Sir Dan
Spike
Raiden
Drake
Sackboy

Nariko needs her down triangle back.. Point blank period.. Perhaps maybe the ability to change directions with her neutral square attacks( since they're trying to bring the fight down to the ground anyways.) And increase the blast radius of he lvl 1 super. Maybe give her a hit-confirm(she doesnt even have ONE like WTF?) Restore her lvl 3 back to what it was( just because circle could be used to prolong the special, doesnt mean that a kill is guranteed, plus its not like the special being that way made her overpowered in comparison with other lvl3 supers(Zeus, Sackboy, Sly ect.) Nariko should be able to combo into her up square combo from down square(Im a former 999 Black Belt with Nariko and I havent seen this done but, I'd love to be wrong here) Allow her to counter inbetween her neutral square combo(Just my little spin on things.)
#5gamerk9-16(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 9:14:24 PM
MIKEIVVI posted...
gamerk9-16 posted...

Nariko needs her down triangle back.. Point blank period.. Perhaps maybe the ability to change directions with her neutral square attacks( since they're trying to bring the fight down to the ground anyways.) And increase the blast radius of he lvl 1 super. Maybe give her a hit-confirm(she doesnt even have ONE like WTF?) Restore her lvl 3 back to what it was( just because circle could be used to prolong the special, doesnt mean that a kill is guranteed, plus its not like the special being that way made her overpowered in comparison with other lvl3 supers(Zeus, Sackboy, Sly ect.) Nariko should be able to combo into her up square combo from down square(Im a former 999 Black Belt with Nariko and I havent seen this done but, I'd love to be wrong here) Allow her to counter inbetween her neutral square combo(Just my little spin on things.)

thanks for the info^^
#6DayManUHuhUUUHHPosted 4/6/2013 9:42:08 PM
I think isaacs mine is overpowered., but that's just my opinion :).
---
"Did you f my mom, Santa?"
#7hyperknees91Posted 4/6/2013 9:51:21 PM(edited)
You want to nerf Jak? I hope you are joking.

Also Sweet Tooth for real? If you nerf his mines he literally becomes worthless.
---
PSN tag hyperknees
#8gamerk9-16(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 11:41:19 AM
hyperknees91 posted...
You want to nerf Jak? I hope you are joking.

Also Sweet Tooth for real? If you nerf his mines he literally becomes worthless.

ask for jak no i'm not kidding because nearly all the jak's i fought do the air shotgun charge then use the air skateboard to escape from beening punished for missing the attack and they do this throughout the entire match and it gets frustrating having to chase him around the map using that stupid startegy especially since its hard to hit him when he does this.
For sweet tooth i thought since i wrote isaac mine should do damage to him if he's close enough same should go for sweet tooth but i dont play sweet tooth so i didn't know if the mine was his most important i thought it was his down air machete.
#9KingTumbleweedPosted 4/7/2013 11:48:09 AM
Where are the Jak mains? They'll have your head for this.
---
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards. Shadow Ferrothorn Admin of somewhere.
Certainly not a spy for any teams
#10gamerk9-16(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 11:52:00 AM
KingTumbleweed posted...
Where are the Jak mains? They'll have your head for this.

well i did say opinions matter but then again i do know how some people on this board take things the wrong way i hope we just have a civilized conversation about if he should or should not be nerf. Or they will just shoot me with the peacemaker after reading my earlier post XD