Who is the most annoying character?

#21tripp2300Posted 4/8/2013 1:20:29 AM
UltimaXOmega posted...
Spike

This.

Banana peels on dojo = sad me. :(
#22mikesettokillPosted 4/8/2013 2:04:55 AM
The answers to this thread are so December 2012.

Isaac is easily the most annoying character in the game.
---
In the rain or in the snow, I got the got the funky flow.
#23AceTheMercenaryPosted 4/8/2013 3:35:22 AM
For me, Dante's gotten a lot worse now that he can change directions instantly (where is the sense in this, by the way? Even Raiden is not so ridiculous in this regard) and more and more people seem to be exploiting his empty cancel nonstop.
---
http://livingdeadrpg.proboards56.com/index.cgi
Come here and join the Dead Rising RPG today!
#24RoyalShine(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 9:08:49 PM
Sweettooth got more annoying lately, I've noticed.
---
3DS FC: 1032-1536-0751 ||| Xbox GT: KickassPudding ||| PSN: KickassPudding ||| Nintendo ID: mattzarr
#25sinxsaderPosted 4/8/2013 11:53:01 PM
UltimaXOmega posted...
Spike

YES I thought I was the only one! Those damn bannanas and that damn bannanarang.
---
PSN: sinxsader27 PSABR Main: Kat, Currently learning: Dante
It's clobberin time!!!
#26GreenMeanPosted 4/9/2013 12:36:39 AM
Sly. I can't stand him. He can jump into Sir Dans fire on the ground and counter which will teleport him to wherever Dan is even if it's on the other side of the stage and beat him up. Makes so little sense.
---
PSN: PlanktonPutte
#27MosgusPosted 4/9/2013 12:57:12 AM
A really good Ratchet if 1v1/2v2. Not annoying in a general sense, but specifically his ability to cover approaches well, especially against characters restricted mostly to melee, proves to be by far and away the biggest hurdle for me to overcome up to this point.

In FFA, it's really no contest; these are simply Sly's stomping grounds by the nature of his gameplay alone.

I have nothing against either character or anyone who plays them in any way. This is just my opinion of what is basically the natural order of things in PSAS. Sky's blue, grass is green, on point Ratchets will zone the mess out of you, and Sly wreaks havoc in the middle of chaos.
#28punk_ACEPosted 4/9/2013 1:10:21 AM
While uncommon,good PaRappas bug the hell out of me.His attacks are close range but lightning fast.Up close he's easily able to strike first against me (as FP,SDF or Isaac).He gets his Level 2 with relative easy and it's one of the best Level 2s,if not the best one in the game.
---
PSN: punk_ACE
"I make no distinction between enemy and ally.BEWARE!"
#29RatchetrockonPosted 4/9/2013 1:12:22 AM
Pretty much every character that constantly kills me while I'm Jak.

Kratos
Parappa
Sackboy (annoying lil s***)
Kat ( took Jak's position as mobility queen >:( )
toro ( quit trollin)
Raiden
Dante (ughh his combos)
Isaac ( "I warned you" and MINES MINES MINES)
Jak ( quit hoverboard gliding you lil c***)
Cole ( hammerpunch and spam bombs)
#30policemenmanPosted 4/9/2013 1:35:17 AM(edited)
AceTheMercenary posted...
For me, Dante's gotten a lot worse now that he can change directions instantly (where is the sense in this, by the way? Even Raiden is not so ridiculous in this regard) and more and more people seem to be exploiting his empty cancel nonstop.

this. dante + empty cancelling = annoying
---
Time for a little rebellion.. Ebony..Ivory i miss you girls -Dante ''or Donte''
(In short NT want the kids to know the names of dante's ''or Donte'' weapon)