Emmett C Tier

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
So apparently the guys at the official forums think that Emmett is C Tier in FFA.....Is this totally untrue like I think it is or is it accurate? Quite frankly he has some of the best crowd control by far and a deadly LV1 that can easily take out 3 in one strike with the launcher.
PSN:narrasand436
The Official Sanic The Haghog of every board ever.
3 years ago#2
I'd say for FFA he is higher than that. The only real way a decent Emmett will be shut down in FFA is if people band together and interrupt him or if he happens to have a bad stage. You can't leave an Emmett alone in FFA, it's already chaotic enough lol.
Walked into the court of law with this shirt on and actually had good results lol http://i.imgur.com/mXFVxdk.jpg
PSN: Silver2-0_8
3 years ago#3
Oh and by C Tier I mean these guys think that hes about as useful in FFA as Nariko......Sigh.....
PSN:narrasand436
The Official Sanic The Haghog of every board ever.
3 years ago#4
Narrasand posted...
Oh and by C Tier I mean these guys think that hes about as useful in FFA as Nariko......Sigh.....

There's no way in hell they play this game lmfao.
Walked into the court of law with this shirt on and actually had good results lol http://i.imgur.com/mXFVxdk.jpg
PSN: Silver2-0_8
3 years ago#5
Emmett's one of the most balanced characters in the game so yeah, he's mid-high tier and he'll probably be mid-high tier forever.

Narrasand posted...

...Ohhhhhh.

Yeah no.
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
3 years ago#6
Emmet, in my opinion, is THE most balenced character in the game. He will always be on the higher end of the middle tier.
Solaire of Astora for Playstation Allstars.
Official Gregor of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Message Boards.
3 years ago#7
Trigger_Monkey posted...
Emmet, in my opinion, is THE most balenced character in the game. He will always be on the higher end of the middle tier.
>Balanced
>Better than most average characters
I don't think you know what balanced means.
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough
3 years ago#8
Lucarioaura22 posted...
I'd say for FFA he is higher than that. The only real way a decent Emmett will be shut down in FFA is if people band together and interrupt him or if he happens to have a bad stage. You can't leave an Emmett alone in FFA, it's already chaotic enough lol.

This. His level 3 will wreak FFA and his level 1 for that matter. His level 3 can get at least 6 kills. More if you're lucky and his level 1(rockets) get a easy triple kill.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived