Emmett C Tier

#1NarrasandPosted 4/6/2013 2:46:49 AM(edited)
So apparently the guys at the official forums think that Emmett is C Tier in FFA.....Is this totally untrue like I think it is or is it accurate? Quite frankly he has some of the best crowd control by far and a deadly LV1 that can easily take out 3 in one strike with the launcher.
---
PSN:narrasand436
The Official Sanic The Haghog of every board ever.
#2Lucarioaura22Posted 4/6/2013 2:49:19 AM
I'd say for FFA he is higher than that. The only real way a decent Emmett will be shut down in FFA is if people band together and interrupt him or if he happens to have a bad stage. You can't leave an Emmett alone in FFA, it's already chaotic enough lol.
---
Walked into the court of law with this shirt on and actually had good results lol http://i.imgur.com/mXFVxdk.jpg
PSN: Silver2-0_8
#3Narrasand(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 2:51:04 AM
Oh and by C Tier I mean these guys think that hes about as useful in FFA as Nariko......Sigh.....
---
PSN:narrasand436
The Official Sanic The Haghog of every board ever.
#4Lucarioaura22Posted 4/6/2013 2:52:29 AM
Narrasand posted...
Oh and by C Tier I mean these guys think that hes about as useful in FFA as Nariko......Sigh.....

There's no way in hell they play this game lmfao.
---
Walked into the court of law with this shirt on and actually had good results lol http://i.imgur.com/mXFVxdk.jpg
PSN: Silver2-0_8
#5ArmedDragoonPosted 4/6/2013 7:50:52 AM
Emmett's one of the most balanced characters in the game so yeah, he's mid-high tier and he'll probably be mid-high tier forever.

Narrasand posted...

...Ohhhhhh.

Yeah no.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#6Trigger_MonkeyPosted 4/6/2013 10:38:19 AM
Emmet, in my opinion, is THE most balenced character in the game. He will always be on the higher end of the middle tier.
---
Solaire of Astora for Playstation Allstars.
Official Gregor of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Message Boards.
#7mcnichojPosted 4/6/2013 10:59:59 AM
Trigger_Monkey posted...
Emmet, in my opinion, is THE most balenced character in the game. He will always be on the higher end of the middle tier.
>Balanced
>Better than most average characters
I don't think you know what balanced means.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough
#8wwinterj25Posted 4/6/2013 11:22:30 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
I'd say for FFA he is higher than that. The only real way a decent Emmett will be shut down in FFA is if people band together and interrupt him or if he happens to have a bad stage. You can't leave an Emmett alone in FFA, it's already chaotic enough lol.

This. His level 3 will wreak FFA and his level 1 for that matter. His level 3 can get at least 6 kills. More if you're lucky and his level 1(rockets) get a easy triple kill.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj