Does anyone else think this game has enough characters?

#1XenoFFvsPosted 4/6/2013 11:51:28 AM(edited)
Don't get me wrong I'll gladly pay for more DLC characters and I do agree that some of the roster choices are a bit strange and that there is definitely a lack of a few iconic Playstation figures.

But then I think about how large the learning curve on this game must be for most newcomers at this point. A good portion of us users on this board have grown with and/or helped create the meta game. That's a lot to swallow quickly if you ask me.

Then take into account that with the (questionable)exception of the Coles this game has over twenty characters that play vastly different. The games is just as much about knowing how to fight against all the characters as it is knowing how to fight with your mains/subs. Given the fact that all of these characters not only have their own unique fighting styles but that they all have 3 supers you must learn how to avoid as well as perform means that you have to learn even more than you would in another type of similar fighter like Smash Bros.

The diversity is more thsn enough so far in terms of the cast IMO, at this time I'd almost rather see new skins, modes and stages than I would like to see new characters, but again as I mentioned up front, I would totally be willing to pay for more characters.

What do you guys think?
---
Brawl Code:4639-9502-2693_Razor
PSN ID: xXAnTeRXx
#2Q_BlahPosted 4/6/2013 12:03:13 PM
Just a few more characters, the game is almost there. And I would love new stages like the last 2 we just got. Other than that, more skins/costumes for the 3rd party characters.
---
Hmmmm........
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/spald/Soups.png
#3XenoFFvs(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 2:35:40 PM
Q_Blah posted...
Just a few more characters, the game is almost there. And I would love new stages like the last 2 we just got. Other than that, more skins/costumes for the 3rd party characters.

Sounds like you're asking for everything lol jk.

Seriously though, I see topics about how different characters would sell copies of this game(cloud/snake/crash/spyro) and although it would be cool to see more characters, I just think there's already enough right now.

Idk, maybe I'm just weird lol.
---
Brawl Code:4639-9502-2693_Razor
PSN ID: xXAnTeRXx